Lone Survivor (2013) - Trailer - Mark Wahlberg,Taylor Kitsch,Eric Bana

Man, I need to watch this movie and read the book.

*Adds to Amazon wish list*

Movie was brutal and had my feels all over the place, Ben Foster is simply amazing, they all were, kind of cool as a crossfitter to see who Murph was....

They all did their thing, every single one had a solid performance, even Taylor Kitsch

seeing them tumble through them cliffs was just odee

My girl couldn't watch that part LOL.. Overall Dope Film.. Marcus made sure it wd as accurate as possible.. I too suggest y'all pick up the book if you haven't read it. they left out a lot of details in the film esp the ending.. Also for those who want to know more about Medal Of Honor recipient Mike Murphy he has A movie/documentary that just hit stores this week.

View media item 735729

Last edited:
Mike Murph the ******g god!!!! Coming from Crossfit, we know this dude!!!

Need to watch His documentary that just came out too!!!!

Ya noticed the actual Marcus luttrell in the movie :nerd:

MOVIE IS A MUST WATCH AND NEEDED IN YOUR MOVIE COLLECTION!!!

Last edited:
Mike Murph the ******g god!!!! Coming from Crossfit, we know this dude!!!

Need to watch His documentary that just came out too!!!!

Ya noticed the actual Marcus luttrell in the movie
nerd.gif

MOVIE IS A MUST WATCH AND NEEDED IN YOUR MOVIE COLLECTION!!!
This, I've seen it 5 times already, and I'm gonna see it tonight in theaters.  Cant ****** wait

Gonna see this movie this weekend, should I watch that documentary before or after?

Taylor Kitsch? Flop.
laugh.gif
Just saw this. Not his fault Disney overspent on John Carter which was a solid movie.

Probably going to check this out this weekend after work. This is a guy's flick so bringing a honey probably won't be the right idea.

John Carter was the only movie ive seen dude in that i didnt like.

John Carter is a strong narcoleptic. its should only be sold with a prescription

My question is, why not just tie them to the trees then bounce?  I agree not to kill them, but just letting them go wasnt an option to me

Or I would have taken them as POW's, and took them back to the FOB with us

My question is, why not just tie them to the trees then bounce?  I agree not to kill them, but just letting them go wasnt an option to me

Or I would have taken them as POW's, and took them back to the FOB with us

They would either die from freezing to death or killed by wolves.

Saw it last night and I thought it was a really great movie. That fall though was tough to see. I really enjoyed the pictures and videos they showed at the end. 

They couldn't go with them, Someone from their village would have known they were gone longer than usual and sent out the search party resulting in the same thing..

They couldn't go with them, Someone from their village would have known they were gone longer than usual and sent out the search party resulting in the same thing..
no no no thats not even logical.  He went back and alerted the Taliban.  The Taliban were not the people of the village 

The question asked was why didn't they tie them up or take them to the nearest US FOB/Outpost.. How is my response not logical?

Last edited:
Because if they tied them up or taken them to the FOB, they would have still given themselves more time than any of the alternatives.  They were in the middle of walking goats, they could have been gone for hours.  But as soon as you let them go, the young dude snitches and things get hectic

Because if they tied them up or taken them to the FOB, they would have still given themselves more time than any of the alternatives.  They were in the middle of walking goats, they could have been gone for hours.  But as soon as you let them go, the young dude snitches and things get hectic
True indeed BUT, they didn't have Comms, and the nearest FOB (if there was one up there) could've been days away from their location. Keep in mind, It took them hours just to reach each checkpoint before they actually got eyes on target.. LOAC and ROEs also came into play making the decision..

Last edited:
This is a must watch film.

'You choose to die for your country. I choose to live for mine.'

This is a must watch film.

'You choose to die for your country. I choose to live for mine.'

I could of sworn dude said "you can die for your god but I'm a live for mine"
The version I watched was online and was to be used by awards committe. Is it possible they changed it for some reason.

What a fantastic movie from beginning to end.

My opinion..they made the right call by letting them go

Back
Top Bottom