Lone Survivor (2013) - Trailer - Mark Wahlberg,Taylor Kitsch,Eric Bana

Also starring Emile Hirsch and Ben Foster

Lone Survivor is a 2013 action drama war film written and directed by Peter Berg. It is based on the real events and book Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10 by Marcus Luttrell. It is set to have a limited release on December 27, 2013 and have a wide release on January 10, 2014.[2]

View media item 520350

Ben Foster is one of those actors I hated at first but has really grown on me, dude puts his heart out into these roles, amazing cast.

Looks real good.

It's a great story, so excited to see how this turns out.

Saw a segment on this on 60 Minutes

Crazy what these men go through 

Last edited:
Had the fortunate opportunity of meeting Marcus during one of his speeches, will definitely be checking in.

I've met some pretty badass guys in my years in the military, he's a mans man

Really makes me relook at my so called "problems"

Man this flick was hardcore...

Movie was brutal and had my feels all over the place, Ben Foster is simply amazing, they all were, kind of cool as a crossfitter to see who Murph was....

They all did their thing, every single one had a solid performance, even Taylor Kitsch

seeing them tumble through them cliffs was just odee

Last edited:
Be sure to read the book as well.  If you haven't read it yet, wait till after you see the movie (so you'll be somewhat surprised by some events).

Movie was brutal and had my feels all over the place, Ben Foster is simply amazing, they all were, kind of cool as a crossfitter to see who Murph was....

They all did their thing, every single one had a solid performance, even Taylor Kitsch

seeing them tumble through them cliffs was just odee
eek.gif
 That was THE MURPH!? Wow. Solid flick. 

Last edited:
read somewhere that people were saying they should've developed the character's of Marcus' team a bit more. Bond with the viewers, make a more emotional connection, learn who they really are as people

I know NT isn't too fond of the military, but man those dudes went through hell...

...when I was a teen I thought those missions and special ops would be some cool **** to do - looked at flick like, "Ah hell nah."

Respect.

Back
Top Bottom