Lonely During The Holidays

It's about that time of year when the couples are all sappy and the families looking extra cute,

and I'm over here feeling lonely and single as hell.

Anyone else feeling it? What do you do about it? Pros and cons?

Last edited:
If you a chick in the bay and you can't cuff someone. I don't know what to tell you. That being said I hate the holidays. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 (Insert errbody tryna holla)

It's cuffing season. You shoulda been choosing.
It's warm in SF. I Gotta fireplace 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nope the family members I appreciate are still alive...Hopefully by the time they are gone smh I will have my own

:rofl: @ the doll

meh...pros and cons for sure. i appreciate the freedom though. i know what you mean though, OP

Last edited:
cuffing season about over ...what have you been doing all this time?

maybe???
YAS. Working a lot. Stacking my money, and I moved cross country last month from Miami, FL to The Bay @Gentrification so there's that. So far plenty dudes been hollering, but I am not looking to jump into anything as I've only been here a month, so im in quite the pickle. lol

laugh.gif
 (Insert errbody tryna holla)

It's cuffing season. You shoulda been choosing.
It's warm in SF. I Gotta fireplace 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
On the real, you in the Bay? I NEED FRIENDS DUDE.

i'm actually gonna be working 3-11pm thursday thru friday, alone in the office. 

its w/e though holidays were never a big thing for me coworkers said they will bring me food to the office, fake sympathy is what i hate the most, not saying they are being that way.

I'm in a great relationship and surrounded by family, and yet, all I wanna do this Thursday is smoke and roam the streets alone...

Go figure.
Same boat famb. Going to be around 15-20 folks around my spot yet I want to blaze and chill in the cutt, Solo dolo

It's about that time of year when the couples are all sappy and the families looking extra cute,

and I'm over here feeling lonely and single as hell.

Anyone else feeling it? What do you do about it? Pros and cons?
Single but not feeling what you described. Freedom is an amazing thing. Embrace it
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom