Lonely During The Holidays

I hate I'm not with this chick. Did my thing tonight, talking to this random, made her laugh, provided some enjoyable convo, but it's just not who I want. This is annoying :lol:

I hate I'm not with this chick. Did my thing tonight, talking to this random, made her laugh, provided some enjoyable convo, but it's just not who I want. This is annoying :lol:
I think this belongs in TAY :lol:
It's alright JRS, some girls got us Draking doe :lol:

Oh the op is girl, I was wondering why y'all were talking all nice
laugh.gif
All you gotta do is look at the thread title and see how long the thread itself is to know that
laugh.gif

Dudes swarm these threads

Guess it's all about how you look at it. When your in a relationship you guys have to figure out who's family you guys are going to eat with first. Seems like an easy decision but it's definitely not. My family likes to hang after dinner. It's hard when your enjoying yourself then you have to leave lol. Maybe that's just me. Plus It's a whole day process, I'm always dead tired on the holiday because we bounce around and always get home so late. Sometime I just want to eat, drink and chill in my pajamas no pressure.

Last edited:
girl working, mom dukes on her way from NC, I hit the gym at 7:45, been chilling and drinking beers with the neighbors outside since bout 11.  Not sure I qualify as lonely.  But def not the normal family celebration I am used to. 

Sitting here just drinking and watching football. Gonna go to the Chinese restaurant in a couple hrs. A real restaurant not one of the hood spots.

Apparently my pops is lonely because the mf is texting me like I want to talk to his *** after 10 years. :lol: bout to have to lay the law down on my grandparents for giving him my #.

Nah man. No one is. My family is all down south now. Well the ones I see regularly. Me and my daughter and my immediate family are going out to eat. Being a bum today. :lol:

You cooking today? I know you throw down.

Last edited:
I'll be eating turkey with my friends and family. My condolences OP
I'll be with family. Just feeling hella romantic, and stressing over lack of romance in life.

I'll get over it though when my statement comes in and I don't have many expenses.

Hook up with a NTer in your area.

"NT outchea building new relationships since '99"

Get you a winter cuff buddy today.

Hook up with a NTer in your area.

"NT outchea building new relationships since '99"

Get you a winter cuff buddy today.
This dude marketing NTers likes its his job
laugh.gif

I'm good.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Enjoy your day with your families and friends <3 

Last edited:
When your girl is 9000 miles away and its that season. Just one long feels trips. |I

I just don't get this. Wish more ppl could be content when they're alone and not yearn for the constant companionship of others.

Self-improvement, self-reflection, etc. All of that gets done during long bouts of being alone. You'll be wishing you had some time to yourself after you get in a committed relationship.

Plus, if you need somebody that bad, hop on craigslist :lol: Get that temporary companionship poppin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom