Long beach area heads... where can i find a job

ive been applying everywhere and it seems like every place i apply to is full .. anyone knows any other place that i can try to apply? Preffer long beach or any other cities near by. thanks
***** SELLING ****

SZ.8 JORDAN DMP DS. $550 ship... jordan 1999 columbia 4s sz.$155... other jordan 7s and jordan 4s (sz. 8.5-9.5)RETAIL... get at me ASAP.. all shoes will be ship with TRACKING

my homie that lived in LB worked at Frys Electronics in FV with me but you gotta be 18 and they hired anyone and everyone they hire like 10 ppl a week so check it out if you want
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY
TEAM FILTHY FRESH​

^im 18, mind giving me the address? and do i have to apply online.. thanks
***** SELLING ****

SZ.8 JORDAN DMP DS. $550 ship... jordan 1999 columbia 4s sz.$155... other jordan 7s and jordan 4s (sz. 8.5-9.5)RETAIL... get at me ASAP.. all shoes will be ship with TRACKING

why dont u try the new active at long beach town center its opening soon i think
I don't collect J's I can't afford them
AIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Toyota is hiring in at the port. looking for people to drive cars around the dock. I'd take it but I'm too old for that stuff.

^ do you need to know how to drive a stick?
***** SELLING ****

Back
Top Bottom