Long Beach, CA - Car crushed on judge's order [VIDEO]

Normally, when a car is crushed, the engine and other parts are stripped out, Miyasaki said. Because this car was ordered by the court to be destroyed, nothing could be salvaged, he said.

The only items Sung could have had returned to him were the flashy rims - which he had paid for - but his attorney declined the offer, Miyasaki said.

"When I saw him in jail last week I asked him why he didn't want his rims," Miyasaki said. "He told me that he wanted them, but his dad wouldn't let him."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The south of CA has a problem, I know there are a ton more people there but its like a whole different world! Even the cops in San Jose are aholes, I see thempopping hoods all over the place.

I have never seen anything like that done in the northern part of CA (or the northern part of the east bay area) and everyone seems to be fine...Weird?

Are they allowed to make you pop your hood just for the hell of it, or do they have to have probable cause?

My buddy used to have a Civic with a B-20 and had the turbo for it but never put it on ... how much faster is that guys car that got crushed than my homies,from what I understand a B-20 is a CR-V engine

B20 = is more of a torquey engine, but they rev like $+%%.

IMO, what a $!%*#%$ waste of an egine those B18CR (not B18C5) are very darn well engineered engines.

this dude got probation for having stolen parts in his car, then a week later gets caught on a auto theft felony charge.. how stupid is that! bet he tried tofix up another car he had with more stolen parts....hahaha..

Back
Top Bottom