Long Commute to Work Unappreciation!

dang...i thought i had it bad. i work 830-5 and most days my goal is to be out the house by 730 after that im usually late by 10- 30 mins. today i left at 645 walked in my office at about 715
smile.gif

the traffic isnt consistent though. when i drive down 4 sometimes theres traffic sometimes theres not. when i get on suitland parkway im usually pretty home free until i get by stanton road...thats when it gets congested again.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

dang...i thought i had it bad. i work 830-5 and most days my goal is to be out the house by 730 after that im usually late by 10- 30 mins. today i left at 645 walked in my office at about 715
smile.gif

the traffic isnt consistent though. when i drive down 4 sometimes theres traffic sometimes theres not. when i get on suitland parkway im usually pretty home free until i get by stanton road...thats when it gets congested again.

Hi.

My commute is ok. Hop on that green line...fall asleep wake up and get off at Georgia Ave. 25-30 min ride. I just hate the nights the Nats play

not a metro in sight where i live. closest one is largo i think...and i wouldnt leave my car unattended ANYwhere that long in pg county lol

two way alarm. if im out of range...naygo.

i got a 35 min drive... i've done it for so long/so many times it doesnt even seem that long anymore

10-15 min walk, throw on some music in my ears, and i'm there in three songs or less

New job im interviewing for is about 35-40 minutes away. If I get that 3rd shift, traffic shouldn't be so bad.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not a metro in sight where i live. closest one is largo i think...and i wouldnt leave my car unattended ANYwhere that long in pg county lol

two way alarm. if im out of range...naygo.

Glad you know not to leave your car. I don't live far from Suitland station so I just ride that bus or walk

takes me a little less than an hr to get to & from work, not to mention the 4 dollars worth of tolls everyday...
that's 20 dollars a week...
100 a month......

i spend 1200 dollars in tolls alone a year.
smh.gif

lol and have my catalytic converter stolen....or my stereo....nah lol

Its takes 2hours for me to get to work if I'm late for a bus or a train I'm screwed I just call off and jobs are not too understanding bout that I have to get my girl my car because she works further and she has 2 two jobs so its really hard but someone have to do it

Back
Top Bottom