DELETE

Cheating isn't a problem. It's not seeing each other which can create the opportunity to cheat. I had a really good possibility of being in one last year, but the distance was too much for me.

Man, I def can’t do long distance and take it serious. It’s one of the reasons why I mess with girls from 20+ miles out from me. They won’t smother me from that distance, know my daily routine, question me about the platonic conversations I have with females around my way.

Lol
The military? They abide by the area code rule. What happens in the military stays in the military.

They able to maintain long distance relationships but they be cheating like a muhhhh. I got mad ex military bros. They told me what time it was.
not only them bruh...the spouses they leave behind always wildin too

not only them bruh...the spouses they leave behind always wildin too

This. My cousin used to smash so many married military wives and gf...RAW. They would only hit him up once their dude would go back on duty. Sad **** really.

Military wives and GFs are the most willing and eager women. Tough being alone for that long.

Exactly right. One reason why I don’t get how military guys get into relationships or married before leaving. Side dude shows up hours after you leave. Same girl you just kissed on the lips goodbye is getting squirted on later. I could never look at her the same if I were to return from a tour of duty.

Exactly right. One reason why I don’t get how military guys get into relationships or married before leaving. Side dude shows up hours after you leave. Same girl you just kissed on the lips goodbye is getting squirted on later. I could never look at her the same if I were to return from a tour of duty.
Sounds all too familiar.

Granted, there are some faithful ones. But I think there's a higher percentage of female spouses who are getting their cheeks clapped on the regular by their side pieces lol.

I would think the military guys would be aware of the chances that may happen, you know?

Sounds all too familiar.

Granted, there are some faithful ones. But I think there's a higher percentage of female spouses who are getting their cheeks clapped on the regular by their side pieces lol.

I would think the military guys would be aware of the chances that may happen, you know?

Def some faithful ones out there but very much outnumbered by the eager ones. I’m almost positive the 18-25 soldiers go in blindly trusting their women but the older cats know the game at that point and start to cheat while on tour. They have heavy pro action near bases in every country, cheap too. I guess it “evens” out in their minds when they come back.

If you can’t tell your girl, you’re cheating.

Long distance is built on communication and trust.

clearly this isn’t a relationship you should be in.

Keep it real with yourself - stop wasting both of y’all time.
/thread

Back
Top Bottom