Longest time away from girl?

Joined Feb 15, 2009
The job search has been slow and painful, so lately part of me has been thinking of applying for Raytheon's Polar Services Company which provides scientific and engineering resources to the National Science Foundation in Antarctica. Currently the said position is a contract from October-Feb, when the sun is high up 24/7.

I have a girl of about 4 years, and not seeing her, particularly not smashing for that period of time gets me
so i was wondering...

Whats the longest you've spent from your girl....or boy (for the ladies)?

put em up

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2009
soooo you rather turn down good money so you can be with your girl?

trust me if the tables were turned she would be outta there.

Joined Jun 1, 2007
Its ok OP, us good-hearted NTers will take care of her.

Just PM me her address and cell# and I'll make sure she's ok while you're gone. I got you fambs, trust.

balloonoboy

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2009
There's always Skype.

Apply and give yourself a chance.

This also tests the relationship.

al audi

Banned
Joined Jun 18, 2009
Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. Didn't see my wife for 11 straight months.
man to man?
you cheated right? military relationships are full of lies. from the dudes deployed to the lonely wives back home.

Joined Aug 24, 2006
take the job, everything else will fall in place.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. Didn't see my wife for 11 straight months.
man to man?
you cheated right? military relationships are full of lies. from the dudes deployed to the lonely wives back home.
"JODY"
there is a song about this specific name, when i find it, i'll post.
doesn't apply to everyone, but since they making songs about it, im sure it happens

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Originally Posted by balloonoboy

There's always Skype.

Apply and give yourself a chance.

This also tests the relationship.
Sike! More like testing if your heart can take the breaking news.

Joined Nov 21, 2004
Originally Posted by sreggie101

The job search has been slow and painful, so lately part of me has been thinking of applying for Raytheon's Polar Services Company which provides scientific and engineering resources to the National Science Foundation in Antarctica. Currently the said position is a contract from October-Feb, when the sun is high up 24/7.

I have a girl of about 4 years, and not seeing her, particularly not smashing for that period of time gets me
so i was wondering...

Whats the longest you've spent from your girl....or boy (for the ladies)?
Sounds like the end of Big Bang Theory season 1....
You trollin OP? 

rck2sactown

Banned
Joined Dec 30, 2005

Wait did the wife get to come visit you or something? I woulda thought it would be just 15 straight months of no wife....
For me its 2 weeks
my girl is going to school in LB, and I'm in NoCal........ But we are seeing each other 2-3 times a month for like 4-7 days at a time
so its not too bad.

Joined Apr 11, 2006
long enough to remember who i am and what i came for while i was looking for what i lost.

Joined May 9, 2007
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Wait did the wife get to come visit you or something? I woulda thought it would be just 15 straight months of no wife....
For me its 2 weeks
my girl is going to school in LB, and I'm in NoCal........ But we are seeing each other 2-3 times a month for like 4-7 days at a time
so its not too bad.
sactown, who's your girl? I went to LB state. #nobirdmanhandrub

Joined Jan 8, 2003
7 weeks

funny thing is we both went on vacation for the same amount of days, different places though

felt pretty damn good after seeing her for that long

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by Put em up

soooo you rather turn down good money so you can be with your girl?

trust me if the tables were turned she would be outta there.

THIS.

Aaand... You need to build your foundation.

Top Bottom