Longest time away from girl?

The job search has been slow and painful, so lately part of me has been thinking of applying for Raytheon's Polar Services Company which provides scientific and engineering resources to the National Science Foundation in Antarctica. Currently the said position is a contract from October-Feb, when the sun is high up 24/7.

I have a girl of about 4 years, and not seeing her, particularly not smashing for that period of time gets me
sick.gif
so i was wondering...

Whats the longest you've spent from your girl....or boy (for the ladies)?

soooo you rather turn down good money so you can be with your girl?
laugh.gif

trust me if the tables were turned she would be outta there.

Its ok OP, us good-hearted NTers will take care of her.

Just PM me her address and cell# and I'll make sure she's ok while you're gone. I got you fambs, trust.

There's always Skype.

Apply and give yourself a chance.

This also tests the relationship.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. Didn't see my wife for 11 straight months.

man to man?
you cheated right? military relationships are full of lies. from the dudes deployed to the lonely wives back home.

take the job, everything else will fall in place.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I was deployed to Iraq for 15 months. Didn't see my wife for 11 straight months.

man to man?
you cheated right? military relationships are full of lies. from the dudes deployed to the lonely wives back home.
"JODY"
there is a song about this specific name, when i find it, i'll post.
doesn't apply to everyone, but since they making songs about it, im sure it happens

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

There's always Skype.

Apply and give yourself a chance.

This also tests the relationship.

Sike! More like testing if your heart can take the breaking news.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

The job search has been slow and painful, so lately part of me has been thinking of applying for Raytheon's Polar Services Company which provides scientific and engineering resources to the National Science Foundation in Antarctica. Currently the said position is a contract from October-Feb, when the sun is high up 24/7.

I have a girl of about 4 years, and not seeing her, particularly not smashing for that period of time gets me
sick.gif
so i was wondering...

Whats the longest you've spent from your girl....or boy (for the ladies)?
Sounds like the end of Big Bang Theory season 1....
You trollin OP? 
nerd.gif

Wait did the wife get to come visit you or something? I woulda thought it would be just 15 straight months of no wife....
For me its 2 weeks
laugh.gif
my girl is going to school in LB, and I'm in NoCal........ But we are seeing each other 2-3 times a month for like 4-7 days at a time
laugh.gif
so its not too bad.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Wait did the wife get to come visit you or something? I woulda thought it would be just 15 straight months of no wife....
For me its 2 weeks
laugh.gif
my girl is going to school in LB, and I'm in NoCal........ But we are seeing each other 2-3 times a month for like 4-7 days at a time
laugh.gif
so its not too bad.
sactown, who's your girl? I went to LB state. #nobirdmanhandrub

7 weeks

funny thing is we both went on vacation for the same amount of days, different places though

felt pretty damn good after seeing her for that long
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

soooo you rather turn down good money so you can be with your girl?
laugh.gif

trust me if the tables were turned she would be outta there.

THIS.

Aaand... You need to build your foundation.

Back
Top Bottom