Longest you went without sleep?

The most I went was like 42 hours. No caffeine, no drugs, only cigarettes. I still do not know why or how I did that, but I did it and I dont regret it.

Like others said, I felt like I was a walking zombie while I was on no sleep but still going about my daily routine. Weird feeling.

64 hours
school sucks
frown.gif

I've done about 3 1/2 days with no coffee, etc...
it was goin great till i decided to lie down for a bit.
tired.gif

didnt wake up till the next day...
smh.gif

40 hours exactly.

ALL of it spent working on projects, attending meetings, compiling deliverables, editing Word/Excel documents, and refining a PowerPoint presentation.

Slept for ~18hours straight afterward, and a day later I had the most devastating migraine known to man. Every time my head moved it felt like it was beingcrushed by a vise.

Not fun.

smh @ all of you guys going for like 3 days without sleep. Thats insane, the body needs at least 7 hours of sleep a day

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

smh @ all of you guys going for like 3 days without sleep. Thats insane, the body needs at least 7 hours of sleep a day
Not in Vegas it doesn't
laugh.gif

But it's one thing staying up and just going through a routine or partying...and a completely different thing to stay up while constantly taxing yourselfphysically (i.e., military) or mentally.

Back
Top Bottom