Longest you've gone without eating?

It's Thursday and I haven't eaten since Tuesday morning. I got drunk last night on an empty stomach and wow 
sick.gif
 It's like I'm hungry and know that I want food, but I just can't eat it. Getting nauseous even thinking about it. 
So how long have you gone NT?

Whenever I drink heavy on an empty stomach I feel really nauseous the next day for many hours.

To answer your question I think I was at 30-36 hours until I forced myself to eat. I wasn't even hungry but I knew that wasn't healthy.

Was driving back with the crew from the party the morning after and a friend offered to buy everyone breakfast. I ordered some pancakes and almost puked looking at them. Joints are still on my kitchen counter.
The longest I've gone before this is like 4 hours 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

It's Thursday and I haven't eaten since Tuesday morning. I got drunk last night on an empty stomach and wow 
sick.gif
 It's like I'm hungry and know that I want food, but I just can't eat it. Getting nauseous even thinking about it. 
You just have that feeling that you want to stare at a wall , right? I was drinking rumple on sunday on a completely empty stomach and woke up like that.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

sick.gif
You just have that feeling that you want to stare at a wall , right? I was drinking rumple on sunday on a completely empty stomach and woke up like that.

eek.gif
 Yes this is exactly how I was feeling.

I was Googling this topic this morning. I was shook, felt like I was about to die.

if you dont eat for a while you tend to get used to it, as your stomach shrinks. then when you eat, your only get full a lot faster than usual from your stomach shrinking

sick.gif

eek.gif

I was Googling this topic this morning. I was shook, felt like I was about to die.
pimp.gif
  Just take as many ibuprofens as you can handle and wait.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
  Just take as many ibuprofens as you can handle and wait.

Then keep asking yourself...

tumblr_ljlpiqYGR51qj2b54o1_400.gif

This thread reminds me of that one dude that says he hasn't eaten anything in over 20 years or something; he says he gets all his nourishment from the air he breathes. There was a segment on him where a camera crew followed him around to test what he was saying and he lost like 5 pounds after a few days of filming. He said the camera crew took some of his nourishment from the air.
laugh.gif

2 days and 4 fours. Would've went on to a full 3 days but it hurt to drink water.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

24 hours.

Fasted for Yom Kipper (sp?) with my Jewish roomate in college just for the challenge.

24 hours...no food...not water.....

Ordered a cheese steak had it in front waiting for the time i could eat.  Housed the whole thing.....then threw it up because i ate too much lol. 

Would do again

30+ Hours. Whenever My stomach feels like $!#+ I dont eat for a while. Usually happens once a winter or so. Cold Winters FTL smh

It was a dare, 2 days.

....i won but man i was dizzy, hallucinating and some other stuff. Once i ate i threw everything up lol

Between 3-4 days. I broke my leg a few years ago and couldn't leave the couch cause it hurt too much, so i stopped eating and only drank enough water to put down the OC's I was on. Didn't sleep a wink either. Couldn't stop thinking about the sound my leg made when it snapped.

Went from 175 to 145 real quick.

Back
Top Bottom