Looking back at the Countdown Pack shoes that most people didn't really pay attention to...

i only have the cdp 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's, 8's, 10's, 11's, 12's, 13's, and 17's left, everything else i sold seperately or never copped. carmine 6's and hare 7's were easliy the best 2 shoes out of the whole collection, followed by the 11's, 12's, and 13's.

The XIX's are
pimp.gif

I've always liked the XIX's.
They don't seem to get enough respect.

as a CW, the XX prolly sucked. But I must say, they performed really well for me on the court.

nobody seemed to like the 20s, But i did! got the ones in my pack and bought another pair off a guy when the pack dropped for 50.00

I have the II's, I have the black cat XX's as well. I like the XXII's, the XVII's are aight, the XVIII's juss made sense to do that way, and the XXI's for that matter too. They shoulda brought back an OG colorway of the XIV's. That og I colorway was very dope

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

The XVII's didnt get enough respect.
da ashy larry material made em fly under da radar...should've just dropped in black leather.

the CDP XVs were the best colorway of the XVs IMO.. thats not saying much tho

gotta be the 2s! haha theyre super comfortable. honestly, not the cleanest but they look good, depending on how you wear it haha

I'm selling my shadow 10s and i cant get rid of them fast enough.. My fav shoe that went under the radar must be the 2s. Clean cw

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

i liked the 2s at first, but a few others are 14s & 15s.

ditto, i think i liked the 2's more after seeing all the horrible colorways in the last few years & most recently those 2.0's

Makes you appreciate them more.

Back
Top Bottom