Looking back at the Countdown Pack shoes that most people didn't really pay attention to...

Originally Posted by AEA18

So this thread is the cause of the rise in price of the CDP 2's
laugh.gif

What are they going for now ?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

^^^What do they go for nowadays?

Not much lol some dude on my twitter had a pair up for 85 bux which is a steal but it's not like people are running out to cop them.
It's just i like them lol

I think da whole Countdown Pack was da worst idea they ever came up with $300 for one shoe and not the other,
and da Quality on most of the part was horrible as well.

You guys cant be serious saying the xvi, the OG Pair sold out on release day. Nothing underappreaciated about them.

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

19's are mad comfortable, and i like every colourway of the 18's so i cant hate on those

I like the way they look when not on my feet.. Lol... Too bulky for me I guess... Nice on other people's feet though...

I've got the 22/1 CDP its funny they both were listed as worst
roll.gif
 idk AJ1 is my favorite sig its was funny tho
smokin.gif

That being said, the 2s are the pair I like the most out of the bunch.... still looking for a 10.5 for the square biz price
nerd.gif

I have a pair of 19's and they are super comfy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And the 2's look F'n hot, they also pretty comfy. Just busted out my pair the other day and mad people were hating
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still badly want that 10/13 pack. 9/14 pack is also kinda underrated. 7/16 pack may be the best of the entire run though.

I was only able to get the first 4 packs b4 getting laid off( and they called me back a year later!) ( Which is why im back in the shoe game) id have to say the " He got game"XIII and IX's , The  17s were very uncomfortable

The shoes I regret missing out on out of the CDP series are the II's, IV's, and VIII's...everything else I wanted/needed I got.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

jb sucks

laugh.gif

anyways.

most of the cdp just looked like fakes IMO. sucks they tried to milk everyone for their money by forcing you to buy pairs you didn't really want in order to get a shoe you really liked.

Back
Top Bottom