Looking for a job

Anybody know any places hiring?
or somebody/parents have the hook up on a nice position?
pimp.gif

This type of thread pops up every year, yet we end up saying the same thing.

Beyond asking for job info, the honus is on you to provide some information about the type of job you are looking for and what your skills are. As competitiveas this job market is, simply asking for a hook-up cause you post on NT is not going to get you anywhere. I'm not saying this is what you are askingdirectly, but what else do we have to go off? Outside of you posting here, I know don't know anything about you or your skills and experience.

Help us, help you.

Don't be mad, UPS is hirin'.

Nah but seriously, how was VCU for you fam ? It's been a minute...

grin.gif

I need a job as well. Fresh out of college with my bachelor's in philosophy & psychology.

Will work anywhere in the Greater D.C/Metropolitan area.

^same as I. except BS in computer information systems (particularly network security, ethical hacking).

been on the job hunt forever, graduating friday...taking this week to buckle down and find a job after all the distractions

I feel you, Scott Scotch. Im just looking for any kind of job to put money in my pockets...I intended to inform the employer of my past work experience andskills.
Im still in school looking for a summer job ...like anywhere fast food joint .. car wash whatever..

and wassup HustlinFlip, im chillin I hate school im about to drop out and go AF...hows bowie tho?

Damn homie, VCU treatin u that bad ? if i had to pick any branch of the armed forces i'd go with the AF too...

Bowie's aite, finals start this week and end on the 19th... the school as a whole was better than i expected.

Still kinda salty we get out later than other schools, but whatever.

You comin back over here to MD for the summer ? Bob might hire you back... maybe
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Graduation Day. Will
They Find Jobs?

Updated: Sunday, 10 May 2009, 8:24 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 09 May 2009, 8:19 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) - It's that time of the year again. Students all over the country are walking across the stage to pick up their diploma.

They might have a degree, but what about a job? On Saturday morning, at American University in Washington, DC students seemed concerned, but optimistic aboutfinding employment.

Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, was the guest speaker at the ceremony. He said he understands the concerns students have these days, but advisedthem to look long term.

The economy lost another 539,000 jobs in April, bumping the unemployment rate up to 8.9 percent, the highest in 26 years, according to the Labor Departmentreport released Friday.

That figure already exceeds assumptions made by Obama's economic advisers when they pushed for a $787 billion stimulus package -- a measure that they saidwould be critical in reviving the slumping economy.

Its hard out here only retail and customer service..Att and Radio shack are hiring..

for sneaker related jobs

send video resumes to Major... and at the end of the clip start freestyling with shoes in ur hand

thats how i got in

Back
Top Bottom