Looking for a paint job in the bay area

Hi looking for a decent priced paint job in the bay area. i drive a 93 civic hatchback with a crappy paint job.

help a dude out!

I'm located in san jose if that matters

Wyotech is good. I think that's the only major auto school in the bay. I almost went to UTI out in sac but I wouldn't be able to do the drive out thereevery day from the city. You'll be able to specilize on specific car makes like nissan, toyota/lexus and ford. If you graduate with "honors" thenyou could apply for sponsorship with mercedes (there the only one I remember) and they'll pay you while your training to work with their cars. Other thanthat, the only other school I know of is skyline college in San Mateo. You specialize in toyota..from what I heard.

Thanks.

Also another question. Was wondering if anyone knew a place to get a full paint job thats not that expensive.

Thanks again

I graduated from Wyotech Fremont in Febuary of '08. I got my automotive diploma in 7 months full time. I wish I couldve got more hands on though. Thecurriculum(SP?) their is too easy though, all you got to do is show up everyday and do your homework and you should pass with atleast 80%. Whats even better isthey even help you find a job after you graduate. Hope that helps. If you have any questions just PM me.

Thanks guys. If someone knows where i can find a good place for a paintjob on my car. HOLLA!

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I graduated from Wyotech Fremont in Febuary of '08. I got my automotive diploma in 7 months full time. I wish I couldve got more hands on though. The curriculum(SP?) their is too easy though, all you got to do is show up everyday and do your homework and you should pass with atleast 80%. Whats even better is they even help you find a job after you graduate. Hope that helps. If you have any questions just PM me.

How much are you making now? If you dont mind me asking.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I graduated from Wyotech Fremont in Febuary of '08. I got my automotive diploma in 7 months full time. I wish I couldve got more hands on though. The curriculum(SP?) their is too easy though, all you got to do is show up everyday and do your homework and you should pass with atleast 80%. Whats even better is they even help you find a job after you graduate. Hope that helps. If you have any questions just PM me.

where do you work now?

These guys do a good job. I always take my cars here.

H & H Auto Collision Repair
3031 E 12th St
Oakland, CA 94601

(510) 536-6888‎

^depends what kind of paint job u want. a good paint job is gonna cost u 5000-7000. but it also depends what kind of car u got. if u got a car worth spendingmoney on then i would recommend Qube autobody on Jerrold and 3rd st in the city. they painted my nash 4 years ago and the paint still looks wet

Full paint jobs can be pretty expensive. My G35 coupe is in the shop right now and the repaint is costing about $4600.

Back
Top Bottom