Looking for best websites for release dates?

sneakerfiles.com, jumpman23.com, dont rely too much on 23isback.com but u can cross reference it. wat i try to do is look at a few sites and exchange notes.jus make sure u keep yourself updated constantly cuz info can change fast.

niketalk has the most accurate release dates so you dont really need to check anywhere else

I don't know you tell me, heard 23isback.com is good.
laugh.gif

i use sneakerfiles and 23isback but 23isback is always late with crap. and they only post CONFIRMED releases not rumors

Originally Posted by ago225

i use sneakerfiles and 23isback but 23isback is always late with crap. and they only post CONFIRMED releases not rumors

It's better that way. So the hype doesn't build as high. Although, yea, 23isback.com is always hella late with release dates. I'd go with niketalkor ISS. hands down.

I'd say check Niketalk frequently. Also, I check Nicekicks daily too, they're always posting release reminders a couple a days before kicks come out.

23isback doesn't even post some shoes up sometimes.

i use a whole lot of different website and compare or whatever, but since people on niketalk have close sources and share with us.. i would say niketalk is.

Originally Posted by ago225

23isback gets their info form other sites. such as NT, ISS, you name it....

Back
Top Bottom