Looking for purple denim pants in NYC!

Hey all,

Bought a pair years ago from H&M and they're my go to denim but now they're starting to rip in the pockets and everywhere else. I've been patching it up but this time, it ripped in between the legs too.

I've been looking for a new pair to replace them but I haven't been able to find them at the usual retail shops. Anyone have any leads, that would be great!

Looking for them in either a slim fit or slim straight denim NOT chino. Much appreciated!

Might be best finding online. You looking for purple or like blue/indigo?

A dark purple. I've been searching everywhere, including Google haha. However, if you have a good place to start looking, let me know! Thanks!

Check AG Jeans. There's a store in SoHo-- on Greene St., between Prince & Spring. They've got a large variety of colors.

Casting for a sneakerhead digital / tv show (think Facebook) geared toward younger male and females in the NYC metro area. If you, or know someone who is willing to buy and/or sell and/or trade and/or have must-haves, big collections, 1 of a kinds, prototypes, friends and family pairs, etc., please PM me what you or they'd be wanting to buy, sell, or show off!

Back
Top Bottom