Looking for Someone to Restore Many Original Jordan Releases

First off, I really couldn't figure the best place to start this thread.  So, to the powers that be, if this is an inappropriate category, I apologize.

What I am looking for is someone who is very good at sneaker restoration.  I've come across people on the net, instagram, but it seems everyone on them isn't very interested in actually responding to inquiries and potential work.  I understand it may be because they are so busy, they just don't have the time.  But this doesn't help me as I prefer to deal with someone whom I can easily contact, as I just don't feel comfortable shipping off literally Thousands of dollars in shoes to someone who can't even find the time to respond to an email. The person being reachable is extremely important, as there has to be a good level of trust and reliability on both ends.

Some of the more popular Jordans I own that are in need of restoration include Original Flu Games, Last Shots, and Flints.  I have a few more color ways in the Last Shot design.  All are Original releases ranging from 12-15 years old I believe.  I also have what I believe is the first release of the Jordan 11 Retro Low Blue/White and Red/White (2001 Release).  Also have the First Retro ever released of the Jordan IV (1999).  I'm really in search of someone who can do magic, not just standard things.  I have no issue with compensating good work with fair pay.  I am by no means cheap and do not expect someone to work their tail off for peanuts.

Anyone that can recommend someone who is proven with examples of their work and who have a track record for being reliable, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help point me in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom