Looking to build connections from Pacific Northwest Members.

How's it going everyone?

Did the Nike Factory Outlet at Seattle Premium get the $99 Grapes that everyone seems to be buying nowadays? I've got a pair of A-Grade Grapes but I'd keep them on ice and rock a B-Grade pair if I got my hands on a pair.

Anyone looking to help out a BC Member? I'll definately return the favor without hesitation if you guys ever need something north of the border without paying inflated prices from many resellers.
-----------------------------

GLOW IN THE DARK DUNK AND FRANKENSTEIN AIR FORCE 1 FOR SALE

Get PAID to read emails!

REFS: demonbasketball04, bbjusa

you have two ref's, im totally not helping you.

they did have some bgrapes @ woodbury outlet yesterday... who knows.

lol..^^

but yea i dont have a pair, did u call them to see if they did? i'll call northbend right now

EDIT: its only 8 o clock lol i'll call when they open
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Green Feen, those are just my NT refs. Thanks for not offering to help, I totally appreciate it. You could've just said nothing instead of wasting bandwidth.

Let me know if you ever need anything so I can give you a similar reply.

mrshoeman, Thanks for the help. I only get to go down to Seattle a few times a year to visit relatives so I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out and I'd return the favor in the future if you ever needed something from Canada.

Get PAID to read emails!

the best info i can offer is the woodbury outlet having the grapes. i work at the woodburn outlet and can get the number for you tomorrow if you'd like. or you can probably find it quicker if you searched the nike site. portland got em but i heard they sold out over night and we at woodburn are getting the tail-end calls/inquiries. good luck on your search.
PORTLAND PEOPLE AND OTHER NT HEADS, BUY MY STUFF: http://p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=11096.topic
<p>
NT REFERENCES FOR B/S: miscmind

yo mickz2 just called them and they said they didnt get any. sorry bro but have a great time in seattle!!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

is the Alife in Vancouver gettin the new tennis ball victory court pumps?
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

im sorry mickz2, but u shoulda lookd at the bottom of my first post... yeah man jokes...

and i did happen to post on the outlet update post as well... AND i posted this on the Bgrade grapes post in PacNW forum so yeah, all u guys couldve swooped ur pairs cuz i got another 2 pairs coming in...

mrshoeman, Thanks for your help. Let me know if you need anything from Canada in the future.

emmanuelabor, I will give Alife a call in the next couple of days once I heal from getting my wisdom teeth removed. I would assume they will because they got the original tennis ball Victory Courts.

Green Feen, I took your comment the wrong way. Sorry about that. I thought you were just trying to make a sarcastic comment. Are you located in Washington? Thanks.

Get PAID to read emails!

Quote:
emmanuelabor, I will give Alife a call in the next couple of days once I heal from getting my wisdom teeth removed. I would assume they will because they got the original tennis ball Victory Courts.

yo mickz2.. you able to get any of those day of the dead dunks? i heard they dropped at a few places there is canada..

Quote:
Alife will be getting the new Victory Court Pumps
:wow:
eek.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

theres not a yellow version droppin too? I thought there were supposed to be 3 new colors droppin aside from the green they already dropped...yellow, orange and white.
or maybe the 1st pair they did WAS yellow, and now theyre doin green? I remember when I 1st heard they were doin other colors, I saw 3 pair

The tennis ball neon yellow/green "ball-outs" dropped late last year... they weren't quite yellow or green but something in between - er, like a tennis ball?

I haven't seen a full green version yet though... only two colors - white and orange (or red depending who you ask) are slated for release, AFAIK.

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ 604kicks@gmail.com }

FOR SALE: Nothing

didnt want to start my own post, its a longshot anyway.. but would anyone up in seattle want to pick me up a pair of the Bonnie & Clyde's (Puma's) from Goods on the 18th? I can help you out if there is anything ever exclusive to LA to drop plus i will give you free stuff that we make (graff dvd's, shirts, stickers etc..) sucks that im originally from the northwest and have been gone so long i have to stoop to begging online for help. sucks. anyways, like i said its a long shot but i will hold you down with free stuff. BTW im looking for a 12. if anyone is interested in helping my info is in my profile.
www.feelmode.com

Back
Top Bottom