looking to buy a good suit?... Vol. ITS JCREW, BRO

38,342
17,884
Joined Dec 3, 2009
Ok bros, is no surprise i love this brand and own 3 of their ludlows which fit great and are pretty good quality IMO...so I received a coupon for 30% off their ludlows the other day, usually their suits are always excluded from their promotional sales, but to my understanding this code was emailed to customers whom already have bought the suit, i dont intend in buying another one so id like to pass it forward, its 30% which im almost positive can be combined with a 15% if you have a college ID....which brings the total to 45% off, it may not be a great deal to some, but with many NTers graduating and going into the workforce this might be something they can use, all i ask is that you write a reason as to why youd like a suit and why you need it and pick a number from 1-200 and ill pm you the code.....i just dont want to give this to someone who has no intention or need for it...if you are a known offender of the DB thread, dont even bother.
 
2,787
539
Joined May 18, 2013
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
200


game over i win papi, now hand it over or else :evil:
 

two.oh.6

formerly bl1nk
1,026
126
Joined Sep 1, 2009
i've actually been in the market for a suit sometime soon. guess my reasoning is i'm a college student trying to update the wardrobe and am currently working at the rack but will be (hopefully) transferring to full line nordstrom so i know i'd need a suit for that. and i love j.crew haha. 88
 
16,794
2,261
Joined Jun 24, 2005
I got the code too since i've bought two of their ludlow suits.

I'm willing to give away the code as well. Not trying to hijack the thread either steezy :lol: . first one to PM me gets the code.
 

joepac12

Banned
3,970
658
Joined Jul 20, 2012
It can be paired with student discount cuz I grabbed some stanten shorts outta there yesterday
 

ice city fc

Banned
5,031
2,109
Joined Mar 6, 2013
I need to buy a navy suit in preparation for on campus interviews and recruiting this fall and 45% off would help me out.

The DB thread is 
 and full of great tips, steady lurkin.

111

Can I has code now?
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now