Looking to join the military (Navy)

What to expect? Thoughts? Suggestions? Experiences?

I'm never wanted to be apart of the military but it seems that this is where life has bought me. Any input would be appreciated. I'm already 95% sure this is what I want to do. I'm 23.

Unless u flat broke i would advise against it.

Wounded warrior ads always gives me chills...

What to expect? Thoughts? Suggestions? Experiences?

I'm never wanted to be apart of the military but it seems that this is where life has bought me. Any input would be appreciated. I'm already 95% sure this is what I want to do. I'm 23.
Don't do it man. I've seen pretty much every branch, Officer Side/Enlisted Side, Service Academy's EtcIf you're feeling anything like I did when I reached that point look at it as a challenge. Would you like to stand up like a man and decide your path ....or lay down and fight someone's war. Both have their pros and cons

go with the air force if you like being around females alot. the navy hmm i heard some crazy stories about them cats especially on them ships. Marines is like top dog of any base but alot of power trips.

Marines - My friend returned from boot camp a few days ago. The base he was at was originally owned by the army, but they abandoned it because it "wasn't suitable for human life." The marines bought it and use it as a boot camp now. He is out on medical leave because the drill instructor made an example out of him. He did a certain leg sweep which punctured his lung, and snapped his leg is multiple places. There are now eight screws in his leg.

Stay away from the military, man. There is no turning back. And by the sounds of it, you want to go in as a soldier and not construction/medicine/culinary/etc. Beng stuck there for a few years will get to you, and I would seriously recommend you find a different career path. PTSD is no joke.

Don't do it. Have fun signing ya life away
yup..even if you down bad right now just ride it out...things will get better and you will be thankful and feel lucky that you aint sign off with the military

But if you really trying to sign up, try for the Air Force only..its harder to get in but its the most chill out of all the branches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom