Looking to sell or trade a bunch of shoes

Joined Dec 1, 2016
Can’t find any non consignment shops or people who aren’t low balling can I get a little help here please. All shoes size 9.5-10 no box had to throw away after moving. Not much “heat” but solid shoes for people who been in the sneaker game a while and like jays.

Attachments

Joined Dec 1, 2016
any help appreciated and willing to meet up for trades/sales in anywhere in moco

Attachments

Joined Dec 25, 2020
Can’t find any non consignment shops or people who aren’t low balling can I get a little help here please. All shoes size 9.5-10 no box had to throw away after moving. Not much “heat” but solid shoes for people who been in the sneaker game a while and like

Joined Dec 25, 2020
Facebook Marketplace. I’ve made atleast $2k in selling the dustiest sneakers from under bed and storage closet! Even got rid of my daughters old kicks. No fees or nothing. Just sold some BRED Yeezy 350s on there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now