Los Angeles Appreciation Post

I got to show love for my city - born and raised in LA. Reppin' Mid City, Pico between Fairfax & La Brea to be exact but have lived in the 818, 562, 310 and 714!

Nothing like:

Laker Championship Parades (Damn I miss those!)
Melrose Bl. & Venice in the summer
Crenshaw Blvd on Sunday's (Throwback)
Beverly Center on a Saturday
Tupac @ the House of Blues (RIP)
UCLA Reggae Fest
Friday Night's @ Dublin's
Improv On Monday's
Super-Shrimp Burritos @ Sky's
Sushi @ Matsuhisa
Oki Pastrami Burrito
Philip's BBQ
Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles
Original Tommy's Burgers
Quick and Split Burgers
Pink's Chili Dogs
King Taco
Oreo Pancakes @ The Griddle...

the list goes on and on...I LOVE LA!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

Quote:
Melrose Bl. & Venice in the summer
ed will b there tomorrow :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Crenshaw Blvd on Sunday's (Throwback)

:rofl:
roll.gif
Now it's Broadway on sundays way more hood than Crenshaw only go if u ready

Quote:
Beverly Center on a Saturday

All the beautiful well to do females 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
UCLA Reggae Fest

:pimp:
pimp.gif
I go every year. I remember when it was 2 dollars to get in wit de fiyah lineup. Now it's 25 advance 30 dollars at the door with 1 or 2 good performers :smh:
smh.gif
Jazz day will be good this year with Lupe Fiasco, Jill Scott, Les Nubians, I may actually go both for the 1st tyme this year

All de food spots u named too kapone66 :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM CARIBBEAN
Dance Hall Crew
WeGetDubs​

Quote:
Remember that LA is big and if you had to live in LA you'd find a good fit. Next time you're in SoCal, check out the West side of LA. It's very liberal, at times eccentric, the weather is cool and the area doesn't have much smog.

The median price for a home in Brentwood, Bel Air or West Wood is 1.4 million but that a cheap cpmpared to San Francisco homes.
tepeyac.jpg
hat.jpg
havana.jpg
618084-Travel_Picture-East_Los_Angeles.jpg
mexican_masters2004LA.jpg
plaza_child.jpg
GreatWall_3d.jpg
n3022579.jpg
notaminority.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

I live in San Diego but I love LA to death. All my homies always hate on me for having so much love for LA. I'm planning to live there in a few years. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Superb Style & Substance

I'm from Norcal but go to school down here, and I'm kinda sad that i'll be graduating this year. Have had a great time in my 4 years down here. Although I still prefer Norcal, Los Angeles is still appreciated.

ooIRON MANoo

You're from the 626 area? I would of never thought someone representing the Havana House on Main st. But I do have to admit that Club Azul has some nice looking Latina women there and after the club closes it's onto Denny's down the road.
"We speak in different voices...." - Saosin

Just snapped this a couple weeks ago...

Food and shopping in LA is definitely appreciated...

4lfbubq.jpg

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

haha...yeah, definitely pricey and hyped up.... but it was the first time trying it for me... had to see what the hype was about!

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

ROSCOES!!!! Chicken and Waffles....GHEA! La Brea & Pico... or Sunset & Gower.

SN:hotsaucedo16
E: triple_threat@sbcglobal.net
REFS:Sole0fmischief|ByaaahKicks|h0h0128| SPOKENabstract|grandpashouse|Airmaq|
FS/FT:
Sz 8.5 DS L.A. Dunk Lo & DS Jordan 20|Sz 9.5 DS JORDAN 14|

I'm from Norcal (goin to ucsd) but I have to admit SoCal is appreciated even though I like NorCal better, SoCal is really laid back and chill :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

Haha. Just playin. I love LA. Most of the time. Although, fake people, very often no sense of community or togetherness, smog and traffic have it constantly vying to be the armpit of the otherwise amazing Cali.

Go Lakes.

And let's not forget about Paco's Tacos.

The funny thing about most of the fake people out here in LA is that most of them are transplants for other states that get caught up in all the Hollywood B.S.!
"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

definitely appreciated, my girl is from north hollywood so we go visit 2-3 times a year

i'm not feelin that 8.25 tax rate tho..argh

Team Washington Wizards​

There's always next season
Get well Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler!​

LA is most definitely appreciated and SORELY missed by me, esp Dena & the Eastside SGV.
i'll move back some day.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Gotta have love for Warehouse Shoe Sale, Fairfax Family (all the sick stores on Fairfax), Tito's Tacos, Taco Llama, Tommy's, and The Dodgers!!!!

No love for The Standard (downtown)...I'm a 23 year old grad student and my ID was denied at the bar. It's not even expired!!!
I love goooooold

Back
Top Bottom