Los Angeles booming creative class lures new yorkers. Does this settle LA> NYC

You think Chicago and DC and all the other big/poppin cities don't got bad traffic?

The thing about LA traffic is that it's almost always bad lol. Like my flight landed at like 1130pm on a Friday. Boy we weren't going anywhere fast. Google maps said sike, y'all better throw in Ready to Die and let it play front to back.

I live in LA now and can't stand the traffic. Having to spend an hour just to get to a destination that's only 20 miles away.
mean.gif
dude id hate having to commute like that

im living in the southbay and work is only 10 min away  
pimp.gif

its dumb expensive out here. if you dont have your **** together and try to move out here on a whim you might end up on the streets lol

La!

I may give you guys the "food" but scenery and climate we got y'all beat by miles. We have the mountains deserts etc. y'all have a subway a dirty river and your views or alley ways and neighbors I'm good. Give me a crib in the mountains with amazing views instead of a bum pissing in the alley
You can tell when people actually went to NYC, and when they just heard stories of NYC....You're the latter.

Dead *** thought the same exact **** :lol:

Work in a hotel fam 100% of the time ya city getting bashed by everyone sorry

So basically you've never been to NY then? And he was right?

LA wins just off being better in the 3 Ws, Weather, weed, women

Post to SN ratio off the ******* charts.

Last edited:
Women in ny >>>>>

Just the Dominican and Rican girls alone then throw in the foreigners :smh:

Also when ppl move to NYC they move to downtown Manhattan or th hipster parts of Brooklyn neglecting the best parts of the town where the food is region authentic, women are better, everything's cheaper etc etc

Last edited:

You can tell when people actually went to NYC, and when they just heard stories of NYC....You're the latter.
Work in a hotel fam 100% of the time ya city getting bashed by everyone sorry I get you grew up there and got accustomed to the piss in smell in the air same as I've gotten accustomed to the smog but no one loves your city but you sorry
Elaborate on your reasoning here, fam.

Just the women in workout clothes at Runyon Canyon any day of the week in LA>  all of NYC.  And I've been to nyc plenty of times.  Anything else can be debatable but in terms of women, weed, weather LA> NYC hands down.  It's not even close

And I've been to la plenty of time myself suppose be there Thai week actually but pushed it back to feb. it is debatable. NYC Latinas >>>

There are beautiful women in many major cities in the US.

I've also gotten great weed in many major cities in the US.

Y'all gotta do better :lol:

Elaborate on your reasoning here, fam.

Reasoning is I get tourist from all over the world saying how excited they were about seeing Ny and then they see Ny and they prefer Cali. Of course if you were born there you gonna think it's the best but everyone else don't think so all I'm saying

And nah I'm good on ever visiting Ny

So a bunch of strangers, who've never actually lived in NY based on what you're saying, told you this and you took it as gospel?

:lol:

Do yourself a favor in life and experience things for yourself and form your own opinions.

Moments like these go to show you how ridiculous this "argument" is.

Both are great, but very different, cities.

Last edited:
So a bunch of strangers, who've never actually lived in NY based on what you're saying, told you this and you took it as gospel?

:lol:

Do yourself a favor in life and experience things for yourself and form your own opinions.

Moments like these go to show you how ridiculous this "argument" is.

Both are great, but very different, cities.

Why would a stranger lie to me pa! I've had strangers and family tell me the city smells like pee pee in da summa can't be all lies.

Back
Top Bottom