Los Angeles Clippers season tickets SPECIAL

Hello NT'ers,

As some of you know, I work for the Los Angeles Clippers and have been offering my discounts to games to the Niketalk community throughout the season. Iwanted to thank all of you guys for taking advantage of the deals I shared.

I had a few of you guys have interest in season tickets for next year, and I wanted to share the details with anyone who might be interested in seeingbasketball here at STAPLES center next season.

Season tickets are starting at $9 per seat, and we have some great seating options. I can help you guys get a full season or half season, and the best part isI would be your account representative. We have tons of perks for our season ticket holders, meeting the players, clinics with the players and coaches, kidsclinics, autographs before games, and much more.

Most of you may think tickets are expensive, but I can also help you with payment options throughout the season. If you are interested please send me an emailwith your contact and I can share all the details of being a season ticket holder here. vyee@clippers.com

Victor
213 763-2671

my brother and i had season tickets way back when the clippers were good.
laugh.gif

how much for some level 100s though

my dude mike up there be hooking it up with the clipper tickets on the low.

If you can give me a money back guarantee that MDSr. is out as head coach before the start of next season I am interested in season tickets. Seriously.

Did you ever post in the Clippers thread in the Sports and Training forum this last season? If you did, I don't recall. Anyway, there's several diehard Clipper fans on this board who might be interested, but I don't know how many of them check the Regional Forum. I'm a bit too busy for seasontix, but I would definitely consider a multi-game package for the right price. Do you get them cheaper if you buy way in advance?

Half seasons in the 100 levels start at $2,200. Over the course of 8 months it comes out to $275 a month. I have some really good seats open right now for ahalf season, row 5's.

with the number 1 pick! Clippers! woot!

How much are cheapest 100 level tickets!? I might be interested if i hired on at my job!

There are 2 options to choosing your games.

The first option is to choose from the 2 set half season plans, you will still see all the Western Conference teams at least once, and half of the Easternteam.

The second option is a draft process, it is very similar to a fantasy sports draft where each owner of the half season take turns picking games, this usuallyworks well for Internet savvy people.

Now that we got the #1 pick headed out way, the good seats are going fast. So if you are interested contact me soon.

what are the cheapest season ticket prices? or what range are they. sounds like a sweet deal haha

Originally Posted by freshKRN

yeah how much is the cheapest 100's ticket against some decent team?
if you are looking for a single game, they can range from 35bucks to 70bucks for level 100s all depending on who's playing

the 35dollar ones were against the bobcats/kings/etc and the 70dollar ones were against the celtics/lakers/etc

ballpark prices and from last season when i was getting quotes from my dude who work with victor

The $9 seats are located in the 300 level. For example 324-329. We are completely out of row 1's but if you decided to put a deposit down you will beinvited to select-a seat. If someone upgrades to another section you can possibly move into their row 1 seats.

Also, the seats dootsta is quoting you guys were for the games later in the season. The $35 price point was for 200 level. Going into next season single gamediscounts have not been set. Face value of the most affordable 100 level seat will be $75.

Also as stated before when selecting games for half seasons, it's going to either be split between our set packages or you can do a draft process similarto fantasy sports. You will take turn choosing games with your split partner.

Hope this helps.

yoo lets say thers like 3-4 ppl who want a lot of games. can we possibly split a season pass 4-5 ways on here .cuz im in daygo most the time but would love toget in the season pass price for a good amt of games. anyone interested? and taco, this possible?

Hi guys,

Sorry it took me so long to reply to all your questions. I'll answer the best I can, not in any specific order.

First if there are 4-5 of you guys that want to split, yes we can make it happen. Not a problem.

Second, seats located in section 102-111-119 in the first 5 rows usually are unavailable because people that have had season ticket for years have them. Ifthey are open they run $145 per game. For a pair they run $12,760. I might have a split open in that row, but if you want it you would HAVE to place adeposit to have a chance at it.

Thanks again!

How much are seats in 112, 110, 101 or any 100 seat besides the one you posted? How much are 1-18 seats?

If you guys that were intersted want to get a great deal on some premium seats, TODAY ONLY.

213 763-2671

Back
Top Bottom