3. Reaves will be in the starting lineup
  4. Roster will improve thru trade and/or buyout market
  5. LeBron will play more than 3 consecutive games
  6. AD's shooting will have positive regression
  7. Bazemore/Bradley/rondo limited minutes/out of the lineup ✅
  8. THT will improve as the season goes on
  9. Monk comes into his own
  10. Ariza and Nunn get healthy
  11. Lakers enter the playoffs healthy (enough)
5 & 8 not looking good, my guy. 🤣😬

-foe

Not a call for celebration, just putting the season into perspective. Lakers have been pretty mediocre this season, but so has most of the west outside of the top 3 teams. So while being in 5th isn’t great, for now it is what it is. I think a realistic goal the Lakers should be having for themselves this season is trying to finish in 4th place so they can at least host one home playoff series. Not saying they will but that’s what they should be shooting for

But losing to the clippers in December does? They had won 3/4 prior but that doesn't mean anything either. Being 5th as terrible as they've looked is a good thing.

Lol I love people like this.

It's not just the loss to the Clippers.

It's the horrible losses to teams under .500, it's the blown leads, It's the horrible defense, it's getting out rebounded consistently.

Playing dumb as if people are just freaking out over one game is stupid bro and you known its not just one game.

There is nothing about this team that screams championship and point out that we are tied for 5th means what?

That we will make the playoffs? Since when is that the standard?

To have 3 players who are supposed to be top 75 but can barely beat .500 teams is a problem. The fact that people are banking on Ariza and Nunn is laughable.

Bron isn't getting any younger...at all.

You can call it crying if that makes you feel better but watching good teams like GS and PHX shows you how much trouble we are in...

But carry on. You root the way you want to.

I like THT but the agenda might be cooked man lmao
Unless they shift his role from being a starter

wayne probably should start

Everyone knows that basketball works in a way where you get a little better everyday. If we keep this same team for 5 years. By year 5 we will be better than year 4, year 3 etc so on and so forth

by the end of this Season we project to be the 2017 warriors

Glass half empty vs half full Laker fans every damn year be like…
FBDBFDE9-1189-4A63-A799-B131537AE17A.jpeg

This team aint that great. As currently constructed they're a 2nd round ceiling team and that's IF all things broke our way. Too many flaws up & down the roster so no need to beat a dead :emoji_horse:

Don't realistically see them having the means to improve the roster where it'll make up for the glaring defensive deficiencies. And even if the offense starts clicking, it's not all-world/creative enough to carry them over well-rounded contenders. It is what it is man, just watching this team to enjoy these old timers for the last time - and not attaching any unrealistic expectations.

Real worry for me is we need to find a 1A leader post-bron who can keep AD motivated

He def don't, and he never been THAT guy. He is still a damn good asset on any championship aspiring team but he def needs to be led instead of doing the leading. Honestly if the landscape is dry for the next superstar to come, I wouldn't be against trading AD for picks and blow it up. Of course we aint doing this to Bron this season or next but that would be the play I'd look at in 2 years.

I’m not so sure the post Lebron era is that near. For all we know he signs another 1 or 2 year extension and by that time AD will be 31-32 years old. Lebron has Jeanie in the palm of his hand and can probably be a Laker for as long as he wants.

maybe the right move is to package AD for expiring contracts and draft picks in a few years and start from scratch when Lebron retires

I’m not so sure the post Lebron era is that near. For all we know he signs another 1 or 2 year extension and by that time AD will be 31-32 years old. Lebron has Jeanie in the palm of his hand and can probably be a Laker for as long as he wants.

maybe the right move is to package AD for expiring contracts and draft picks in a few years and start from scratch when Lebron retires

With the way his body is starting to wear down, I doubt he plays out any more than his current deal with us. Could see him trying to finish his career in CLE.

I think he, his family and his businesses are too entrenched in LA. I give him another two, maybe three years after this season.

****** tryna trade AD already. I swear boy :lol:

I was saying by the time Lebron retires AD may be too old to build around. Might want to trade him at that point instead of building around him

I’m not wanting to trade him now

theres only a few guys that make sense if you want to trade ad for and no way in hell those other teams would do it.

ad just seems so ****ing content with that one title

Back
Top Bottom