**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Remember when the lakers had McGee. Traded him for nothing to get Gasol…then 4 months later, despite gasol playing pretty ok, went hard after Drummond and promised him 30 mins a game and to start with tons of post possessions. Then got rid of both Drummond and gasol for DJ. Who now doesn’t play.

Now we really need/want a c like McGee.

#idiotas

Lol. Only problem is that Vogel is the leak. He sees the exit sign and wants to make ownership, rather expose the truth about ownership.

But yes. Ownership is trash. This is gonna have many years of effect with free agents. We will be the new Celtics with IT. Watch.

Russ was the cancer we chose and he and ownership alike spread and lead to a disaster for years to come

Only saving grace is lebron has ties to Hollywood and his wife had too much plastic surgery now to live elsewhere. So we know he ain’t leaving. For those reasons we might still be ok but will take a lot (and a Russ trade this summer)
Wtf is wrong with you my dude, how you so wrapped up in a team that don't even know you exist that you're willing to bash a dudes wife to try and make your pathetic a** point 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Wtf is wrong with you my dude, how you so wrapped up in a team that don't even know you exist that you're willing to bash a dudes wife to try and make your pathetic a** point 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Lol huh? What I say that’s negative about savannah? I just said she loves living in LA and now has fully embraced the Hollywood lifestyle of a full blown makeover

Remember when the lakers had McGee. Traded him for nothing to get Gasol…then 4 months later, despite gasol playing pretty ok, went hard after Drummond and promised him 30 mins a game and to start with tons of post possessions. Then got rid of both Drummond and gasol for DJ. Who now doesn’t play.

Now we really need/want a c like McGee.

#idiotas
To make mfk'n matters worse, Javale now plays for PHX, our biggest rival in the West

#dumbassidiotas

Melo’s been fun when he gets cooking. But for every made jumper he gives up 2 buckets getting lost on D

maybe wank hoegel should be more snarky and an *** hole like pop. then maybe he can get more respect from his players, management, fans, and media.

58FD2C2E-526D-42C9-A223-63B81362DC6E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom