**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

2 year old account with 13k followers, no check mark, "#sources" nah, this is some clout chasing BS. Arye > this dude.

So they was scared to hire J Kidd as head coach, but they interested in Bridges?
Good. I believe in 2nd chances

If he rehabs and improves as a human it would be an incredible story for him and incredible value for us. Let’s hope he treats whatever demons he has within him.

Kyrie
Harris
Bridges - rehabbed and now a family man.
Lebron
Ad

Watching the replay of this SL game vs GS and all i gotta say is Lil Scotty and J-Huff will be in the rotation for the 2023-24 sesson.

Side note: would be cool if Kyrie's official separation from BKN is announced tomorrow which, ironically enough, is Independence Day.

Last edited:
supposedly he said the same thing earlier in the year with the sixers harden trade and he was traded a day later

might be nets last play for leverage
He is very vague

“Lakers aren’t agressive”

Woj: hey marks. How are you? How are things.
Marks; not much. Just talking trades with lakers. They wanna give a first but we want two. They aren’t being aggressive enough. I expected them to really throw in 2 picks. 2 seconds. 2 swaps.

Woj on espn: LAKERS ARE NOT AGGRESIVE.

lshzsnqpnj991.jpg

When 60+ year olds do social media it’s almost always cringe. Like we should never hear from the owner. Just be out of the picture and put competent people in place to run basketball. You just sign the checks.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom