**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lshzsnqpnj991.jpg
Nope. Take Beverley's ***** *** and Warren's disabled *** off this lineup asap

When 60+ year olds do social media it’s almost always cringe. Like we should never hear from the owner. Just be out of the picture and put competent people in place to run basketball. You just sign the checks.
Sexist much?

She’s a strong beautiful independent virgin.

What's taking BKN so long if LAL is the only one placing offers for Kyrie?

Could it be that the Nets dont want Westbrook and his "me first" ways? Hmm ... Tsai recently expressed what he wants in his team.

Plot twist?

They said AD is untouchable.

But Bron is pushing hard for Kyrie, and Bron's extension depends largely on the Lakers' ability to acquire Kyrie.

What if the Nets dont want Westbrook?To make matters worse, what if the Nets dont want Turner or anything the Pacers have to offer?

What if Rob can't get a 4th team involved?

If Tsai and Marks tell Jeanie and Rob, "we don't want Westbrook, we only want AD for Kyrie since we have a package for KD ready to go."

Would you do something like this if Pacers are willing to take Russ' expiring contract?

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-4-2022_9-21-16AM.png

Kyrie
Hield
Walker
Bron
Turner

Curry, Nunn, Johnson, JTA, Brown, Jones, Huff, Gabriel, Pippen, Swider, Christie

Last edited:
nope

It’s gotta be rust
If BK walks away and chooses to keep kyrie, we look into the pacers back up trade (which I don’t care for tbh)
If that’s not there, you keep rust and revisit a trade mid season or let the contract come off the books

Maybe this is my application for why i shouldn’t be a GM; I’m about to get a historical haul for KD i’d be more willing to take russ back because i only have him for the season (although i’d love it even more at/near the deadline) especially if their picks are attached with him

Not sure why it’s taking so long either if we are the only team.

Maybe other teams keep coming to them with semi offers?

It doesn’t matter if nets don’t want russ

If rumors are true, then iths either Russ and a pick or buy out kyrie or let him go home a la Wall.

I’d rather have the pick and a player that can get you 18 7 and 7

Then again KD trade is taking a while too. I imaging they have about 12-15 offers on their desk. Pick one or two, negotiate, ask for more and execute.

But then again, it’s only been like 2-3 days lol

Back
Top Bottom