**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good luck with that Marks

Last we checked he had ZERO suitors.

What team is giving you that for an impending FA who is a headcase. But kyrie isn’t doing his part. He needs to cause chaos

Best case for us is a 3 teamer where we trade Russ and a 1st to Indiana for kyrie to lakers and Hield and someone else asides from turner to BKN

I’d be ok bringing Russ back for half a season. As a 3rd stringer. Just can’t have his toxic attitude and body language on the court. Holding that stupid follow through after an air ball or standing motionless for 8 seconds as his man gets 3 offensive rebounds.

Hield/Turner is 'win now'? 👀

-fie
I mean it’s all relative

What else are they getting for him?

All along the only shot we had at him was if he caused chaos. So far he hasn’t so I can see why the nets would rather have him play for them as a way to showcase him as being a different person now to try and get some other sucker to bite I guess.

I’ll tell you this, they are more win now than Russ lol

I’d be ok bringing Russ back for half a season. As a 3rd stringer. Just can’t have his toxic attitude and body language on the court. Holding that stupid follow through after an air ball or standing motionless for 8 seconds as his man gets 3 offensive rebounds.
At this point I’m not really tripping if RW is on the roster opening night… if the plan is to wait for the right deal to come along and LBJ/AD are on board with that then so be it. No team with year 20 Bron is going to be a great regular season team, they just need to win enough to make the playoffs and hopefully avoid the play-in (if possible).

The supporting cast has been upgraded from last season. These guys are all professionals, doubt that anyone is going to pull any Harden stunts because of trade rumors, it’s part of the business.

James will enter the 2022-23 season projecting to need 49 games to pass Abdul-Jabbar's record. The Lakers' 49th game of the season is scheduled for Wednesday Jan. 25, 2023 at home against the San Antonio Spurs. In 2021-22, James didn't play his 49th game until the Lakers' 67th team game. If he maintains that games played pace, he'd play his 49th game of this season on Friday March 10, 2023 at home against the Toronto Raptors.

Easy.
Trade Lebron for Kyrie,
Then trade Russ for LeBron.

Lakers end up with Kyrie and LeBron.
ONLY way i seen bron getting traded is in 2024-2025 (after the draft ) because he’s gonna play with Bronny.

i’m also certain that’s why that 15% trade kicker is in there :lol:

ONLY way i seen bron getting traded is in 2024-2025 (after the draft ) because he’s gonna play with Bronny.

i’m also certain that’s why that 15% trade kicker is in there :lol:

I got a solution to get him and Bronny on the Lakers too, ill post it in 2024.

BKN wants "win-now talent?"

Okay then. I shall speak this blockbuster into existence....
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_8-19-2022_11-41-13PM.png

Back
Top Bottom