Los Angeles. Things To Do

Glendale is gonna have Shake Shack, egg ****, DTF, and halal guys all within a couple blocks.
Shake Shack on Santa Monica Blvd is 
pimp.gif

Also been to the one in Hollywood Blvd and they're opening one at Westfield Century City.

Ahhh I forgot

You gotta try Philippe's Original in Chinatown

French dip sandwich is fire!

Last edited:
you walking out of in n out spending a little over $6 for a #1 (double double combo)

you'll spend between $12 - $15 at shake shack for the equivalent

taste wise shake shack is bomb.. its just over priced for what it is..

Shake Shack is not that good. Their bacon cheeseburger though is nice. If In n Out had bacon, then I would choose In n Out. The only thing I like about them is their shakes, malts, and cheese sauce.

Yeah I forgot the price difference. I don't look at it to be honest.

I just think the shake shack double vs the in and out double double is better and taste better quality wise. Fries are better too. That's not saying much though. Both fries are trash.

Also the shakes at shake shack>>

I'm in that summit bruh

Anyone have Orleans and York? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

definitely worth a try. I haven't tried jewel of orleans, so I can't properly compare.

Shake Shack on Santa Monica Blvd is :pimp:

Also been to the one in Hollywood Blvd and they're opening one at Westfield Century City.

It's funny because I live near there. Within a month of me not going out much (busy schedule), I walk by there and to my surprise, BOOM! shake shack :lol:

Yea ya'll was right about Santouka ramen. Tatsu just seems mediocre now :lol: Ima stay away from those trendy spots.

The broth at Santouka is dumb fire and the pork they use is perfect amount of fat and meat.. their spicy miso is something else maaaaan.

Thank y'all!

I gotta go try Daikokuya next tho.

Last edited:
Yea ya'll was right about Santouka ramen. Tatsu just seems mediocre now :lol: Ima stay away from those trendy spots.

The broth at Santouka is dumb fire and the pork they use is perfect amount of fat and meat.. their spicy miso is something else maaaaan.

Thank y'all!

I ***** with the spicy miso at Daikokuya

Yeah I forgot the price difference. I don't look at it to be honest.

I just think the shake shack double vs the in and out double double is better and taste better quality wise. Fries are better too. That's not saying much though. Both fries are trash.

Also the shakes at shake shack>>

I know there's a huge debate of shake shack vs in n out, but IMO, they're not in the same category. I see In n Out as pure fast food and Shake Shack as a restaurant burger

Thank y'all!

Try Jinya on Main St in Santa Monica. That Tonkotsu broth is amazing. Plus it's the one broth Santouka doesn't offer.

I know there's a huge debate of shake shack vs in n out, but IMO, they're not in the same category. I see In n Out as pure fast food and Shake Shack as a restaurant burger
Try Jinya on Main St in Santa Monica. That Tonkotsu broth is amazing. Plus it's the one broth Santouka doesn't offer.

yea I've had Jinya a few times actually. its not bad for the a "fast food" style ramen.. chipotle really made the assembly line style restaurants hot.

i don't think the flavor matches up with some of the other spots I've had tho. But for the price, it isn't bad.

i also agree with what you said about in-n-out vs shake shack.

if shake shack was priced the same or around the same as in-n-out, that would be a good argument..

but IMO no one see's in n out when price is a factor.

Ya made me want ramen now lol
I tried daikokuya in little Tokyo.
I tried tatsu on melrose.
I guess I gotta try Santouka

yea I've had Jinya a few times actually. its not bad for the a "fast food" style ramen.. chipotle really made the assembly line style restaurants hot.

i don't think the flavor matches up with some of the other spots I've had tho. But for the price, it isn't bad.

i also agree with what you said about in-n-out vs shake shack.

if shake shack was priced the same or around the same as in-n-out, that would be a good argument..

but IMO no one see's in n out when price is a factor.

Jinya in Hollywood is garbage in comparison to the one in Santa Monica.

Hollywood is like a Chipotle line which I thought was weird.

The one in Santa Monica is a sit down. So I feel it's prepared 1000x better.

Jinya in Hollywood is garbage in comparison to the one in Santa Monica.

Hollywood is like a Chipotle line which I thought was weird.

The one in Santa Monica is a sit down. So I feel it's prepared 1000x better.

whaaaaat? yea i didn't know this. I've only had the damn Hollywood one. i was working in the area for a bit and went there a couple times.

ill have to go see about the Santa Monica one.

Back
Top Bottom