Los Angeles. Things To Do

if you go specifically to the watts towers to take pics there you'll be okay

like any place you dont wanna look like you're causing too much attention to yourself either.

i wouldn't recommend wandering off to take pics bc you'll run into something. the area is rough.. but has A LOT of culture

if you really wit it, you can hit up Lee's for the local hood fried chicken wings :smokin

or Hawkins for some fire burgers.. best burger south of los angeles if you ask me or any local..

Roy Choi opened up a LocaL out here too.. but its ehh.. aside from their foldies and chili the food isnt THAT great.

all flavor no grease is a couple blocks from me too but they shut him down :frown: waiting on a food truck or brick and mortar :smokin

Damn they shut all flavor no grease down...why?

Damn they shut all flavor no grease down...why?

yea some cop shut him down. i think it was causing too much disturbance. The block was always packed with cars and people trying to line up..

Some people would also double park. Dude was keeping the community fed. Including the cops.. :smh:

Every time i drove by there, there was always cops posted up eating.. hopefully he comes back 10x harder..

man thats whats up.. hopefully i catch him soon.. i need that steak/chicken/shrimp quesadilla :smokin

#fattalk.

Don't nobody care about Bacon, cheese sauce and shakes. Get y'all obesity selves outta here with that.

I actually prefer Silver Lake Ramen.

That place surprised the hell out of me because I didn't expect that good of ramen in Silver Lake  
laugh.gif

So yeah, i'll be heading to the City of Angels next week for 5 days.

Have been to L.A. before but it has been 10 years since my last visit.  Not sure if the spots that I hit up previously are even popping/exist anymore.  Any recommendations for me to maximize my visit?

about me:
  • Married (will be with my darling, kind of a 10 year anniversary thing)
  • We like music, the arts, festivals and such
  • Not so much bars and clubs (for obvious reasons)
  • Eating good food
  • Wouldn't mind some decent spots for kicks and what not
Thanks in advance!

Looking for insights on what to hit at night/HH etc. Obviously the nightlife in LA is well-renown.. But is there a break down of where to go.. what times etc? I'm probably going to be booking an airbnb in the Sunset or Hollywood Boulevard area.

Feb. 8-12th

Anybody shooting out for All Star weekend? Got a round trip flight for $167 on delta couldn't pass it up.

Anybody shooting out for All Star weekend? Got a round trip flight for $167 on delta couldn't pass it up.

Going to Rising Stars Friday night and hitting up the clubs for a wild weekend.

Back
Top Bottom