Losing a Diane unappreciation

Just lost my ***@ and I swear I'm over here heated. I swear it seem like _s don't never wanna see another person shine. I can't yell you how many of these damn brushes have been lost or stolen from my possession. Guess I gotta go buy another one, hopefully I can keep it for longer than a month smh

I clicked on this thinking, " I know he aint talkin' bout the brushes "
laugh.gif

But you are, and while it isn't that serious because they're only like $4 I agree with you.. Dudes definitely be stealing them joints hating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Hey so like... what are you talking about?

A brush son.
indifferent.gif

See dudes stealing or getting their brushes stolen in school way to many times.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't use someone else's brush
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

losing a brush is one of the more heart breaking things to happen to a man, those 4-5 dollars add up eventually

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

But you are, and while it isn't that serious because they're only like $4 I agree with you.. Dudes definitely be stealing them joints hating
laugh.gif

I remember a time I got out my boy car and I look back in the car and see my brush on the seat. I reach back in the window to grab it and my homeboy talking bout "Damn I was hoping you was gon forget that %#%#" Smh

I have the same one from about 6 years ago. I'd replace it but I can't find the same one anywhere. I had a double but this chick never gave it back

only a few spots be having them too. but i will bush my hair for you mane, hope you get a new one soon.

As soon as I saw the title I looked over at my brush
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Found my baby a week ago, she was missing for months yo
frown.gif

roll.gif
Originally Posted by Cuffy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember a time I got out my boy car and I look back in the car and see my brush on the seat. I reach back in the window to grab it and my homeboy talking bout "Damn I was hoping you was gon forget that %#%#" Smh

roll.gif
 GRIMEY A!! _ man DAMN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

As soon as I saw the title I looked over at my brush
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Found my baby a week ago, she was missing for months yo
frown.gif

FeelsGreatMan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom