losing close friends to relationships?

ive had a couple of mad close homies that i used to kick it with every weekend. but now ever since they got in a relationship and hooked on to their newgirlfriend, its like i barely even talk to them or even know em anymore.they start turnin shady and ditch me to go kick it with their "girl" *$%$sucks.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
yall would probably tell me to go get a girl too but even if i did, its not like id ditch my homies for em ya feel? bros before @+$@. anyone else feelthe same way? share please
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Neva had that problem... all my homies' girls and my girl was all cool enough to the point where they could hang wit us... and my girl was the only oneafter high school who moved to her own spot so we all just chilled there

but still... they still shady enough to seclude themselves from pretty much everyone except that $*@#@

Originally Posted by filipin0y

but still... they still shady enough to seclude themselves from pretty much everyone except that $*@#@

now u startin to sound bitter... YNS?

You can't be mad if they spending q.t. with they girl man. Just have to respect that for what it is.

yall would probably tell me to go get a girl too but even if i did, its not like id ditch my homies for em ya feel?

ohh you'll know how it feels when you're in a relationship.

This is the kinda guy ive turned into lately, sad saying this but im kinda getting sick of my friends lol

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This is the kinda guy ive turned into lately, sad saying this but im kinda getting sick of my friends lol
Yeah I was like that, I would ditch my boys for various lady-friends, but now they kinda give me the cold-shoulder.
tired.gif

I thought this was a phase but the more time I spend with her the more I seem to enjoy it, and when I'm not with her she's all that's on my mind.It's been almost 5 years now and it hasn't changed, I still feel this way. I know it sounds corny but it's true.

Back
Top Bottom