Losing the remote control while watching TV Unappreciation post

Especially when I'm in bed. I have to get up, shake the covers, watch it fly, and get comfortable again.
30t6p3b.gif
It's happened like 3 times today, FML

Yes, I'm angry
Spoiler [+]
angry%2Bface.jpg

Especially when I'm in bed. I have to get up, shake the covers, watch it fly, and get comfortable again.
30t6p3b.gif
It's happened like 3 times today, FML

Yes, I'm angry
Spoiler [+]
angry%2Bface.jpg

I never understood why TV manufactures insist on making remotes that are mostly charcoal black. They are pretty much perfectly camouflaged with a dimly lit living room.

I never understood why TV manufactures insist on making remotes that are mostly charcoal black. They are pretty much perfectly camouflaged with a dimly lit living room.

Sometimes it falls on the floor and i look for it under where im sitting but somehow it ends up on the other side of the room
30t6p3b.gif

Sometimes it falls on the floor and i look for it under where im sitting but somehow it ends up on the other side of the room
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like a real dummy when I am laying down and start feeling all around for the remote without trying to move my body or look away from the screen, only for it to be on my chest.

I feel like a real dummy when I am laying down and start feeling all around for the remote without trying to move my body or look away from the screen, only for it to be on my chest.

Always brings on an unexpectedly high level of panic when I discover the remote missing
laugh.gif

Always brings on an unexpectedly high level of panic when I discover the remote missing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Sometimes I'll look for it and it's right in my hand
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's happened to me once.
laugh.gif

The worst part is when you finally find it, but you're to lazy to get it and you're stuck watching whatever is on.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Sometimes I'll look for it and it's right in my hand
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's happened to me once.
laugh.gif

The worst part is when you finally find it, but you're to lazy to get it and you're stuck watching whatever is on.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

happens to me all the time

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

happens to me all the time

i thought you was talkin bout when someone comes in, annexes part of the couch, and hijacks the remote, changing the channel when the key plot point or highlight play happens, then when you switch back, $*%@'s all over and you just missed the end of the replay but the announcers are still talking about the mayhem that just happened. it turns out the fate of the show's universe has just been wrecked, the momentum of an important series is thrown off, and life, as you know it, has changed but you aren't sure why.

but yeah, losing the remote sucks, too.

i thought you was talkin bout when someone comes in, annexes part of the couch, and hijacks the remote, changing the channel when the key plot point or highlight play happens, then when you switch back, $*%@'s all over and you just missed the end of the replay but the announcers are still talking about the mayhem that just happened. it turns out the fate of the show's universe has just been wrecked, the momentum of an important series is thrown off, and life, as you know it, has changed but you aren't sure why.

but yeah, losing the remote sucks, too.

Back
Top Bottom