losing weight unappreciation

I lost 55 pounds within the last year and shrunk 2 t-shirt sizes
eyes.gif

I look just as fat as I did before the weight loss with these baggy clown clothes on
eyes.gif

I'm broke
eyes.gif

i lost around 50 pounds since last year...it's great that i'm goin down waist sizes but it's bad cuz i have to wear a belt for all my jeans now (orelse they seriously just drop like that) and they do look quite big.

As someone who wants to lose at least that much I'm not really feeling sorry for you at all but maybe grab some cheap stuff to tide you over and budgetsome money to buy something nice every month.

If you're not opposed to it you can probably find some good stuff in a second hand store, Goodwill, Savers or ROSS. The one's in the nice neighborhoodsgenerally have nicer stuff.

How in the world did you do that anyway?

nah man losing weight For the Win. I decided to gain 10 pounds just to add to my center of mass/core for ball while driving or posting up to be able to takemore hits...but the weight wasn't distributed evenly like I had planned
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I was 6'2 180 lbs defined/lightweight chiseled
now I'm 6'2 190 undefined
I have a lot of work to do this summer
ohwell.gif

got basketball tournaments comin up in Seattle and San Diego and this extra weight has taken my vertical down like 2 inches I can't dunk as easily as Iused to
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by G I Jeaux

i'm curious, how did you lose so much weight?
Man you could change you're eating habits and that would help ALOT. It did for me. I lost 60 pounds since last April and I barely went to thegym. Just imagine how much can be lost when truly dedicated and not acting lazy
tired.gif

Oh and yes the baggy clothes suck. Its light way cool but it still sucks because pants start looking like hammer pants.

ive lost some weight over the past year or so as well

im too cheap to buy a belt though
laugh.gif

Does kinda suck when you get sick or something and you lose more than you would like.
I would have saved up and planned for shopping if I was purposely losing weight though.

i spent a year in the hospital

went from 180 to 300 pounds

in less then 2 years dropped back down to 185

in 10 months of intense lifting and proper dieting shot back up to 225..

now i am cutting for the next 3 months back down to 190-200.

when i get their i am just gunna mantain it lol

but yeah i spent soo much money on clothes lol.

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

i spent a year in the hospital

went from 180 to 300 pounds

in less then 2 years dropped back down to 185

in 10 months of intense lifting and proper dieting shot back up to 225..

now i am cutting for the next 3 months back down to 190-200.

when i get their i am just gunna mantain it lol

but yeah i spent soo much money on clothes lol.
cutting weight sucks... and its gonna be hard to maintain it

Originally Posted by dead in 09

I lost 55 pounds within the last year and shrunk 2 t-shirt sizes
eyes.gif

I look just as fat as I did before the weight loss with these baggy clown clothes on
eyes.gif

I'm broke
eyes.gif

Here's a quick fix keep your shirts etc... Buy 3 pairs of Levis, A few Nike sweatpants, like 4 or 5 shorts, 3 jean shorts, 2 khaki shorts.. Can do it forlike $250, if you got a job that's like 2 weeks. if you don't got a job get on your grind..

I need to lose 55 lbs... Glad I know if I lose 25lbs the clothes still fit... 245 lookin like 210 is appreciated...

But I need to change my eating habits.
frown.gif
Not being able to stand thetaste of vegetables FTMFL

It can be costly to redo your whole wardrobe, but the feeling is worth it to me. I went from XL, size 36 to S, size 30 in about 8 months. I was bumming it fora while in the winter with regular hoodies and t shirts though.
laugh.gif
I didn't wanna spend a lot of money for clothes in the 'intermediate stage',ie size M, and 32-34 size pants.

I've lost 30 in the last year turned most of it into muscle but not noticeable and I weigh in at 165 lbs at 5'8
...had to donate my old wardrobe...I used to fit a 3XL
eek.gif
now it looks likebed sheets on me I wear L and XL now but my waist line is still at 40
ohwell.gif

I want to really start working out hard in the summer. I dont care about weight, its just a number, but I want to get into great shape and cut my 5 and 10Ktimes and improve strength

but when your sick and lose a bunch of weight, that does suck sometimes

previously weighing 232 pounds size 36 jeans, now down to 177 size 32 slim jeans is appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

It can be costly to redo your whole wardrobe, but the feeling is worth it to me. I went from XL, size 36 to S, size 30 in about 8 months. I was bumming it for a while in the winter with regular hoodies and t shirts though.
laugh.gif
I didn't wanna spend a lot of money for clothes in the 'intermediate stage', ie size M, and 32-34 size pants.

how tall are you?

Lost a couple of pound sthis past month, been gaining muscle mass. I have noticed it when taking off my tshirt and went from 2xl to xl
It sucks a lot tho because i dont have that many xl tees, but im def. trying to shed a couple more pounds and work more on the figure this summer

Back
Top Bottom