Lost Egyptian city revealed after 1,200 years under sea.

still remember how they found underwater structures around the world and nat geo bought all rights so that only certain/limited footage would be shown :smh:

Good **** OP :pimp:

Now I'm even more curious as to how at one point the sphinx laid in water, and for exactly how long? They say you can see water erosion on the monument itself.

still remember how they found underwater structures around the world and nat geo bought all rights so that only certain/limited footage would be shown
mean.gif
really, that sucks.

I thought this was going to be about what they think is the Temple of Cleopatra. It's underwater as well and there are a lot of monuments. I think the government doesn't want them to raise them out of the water so there is talk of maybe making an underwater museum.

I thought this was going to be about what they think is the Temple of Cleopatra. It's underwater as well and there are a lot of monuments. I think the government doesn't want them to raise them out of the water so there is talk of maybe making an underwater museum.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 Amazing discovery

Good **** OP
pimp.gif

Now I'm even more curious as to how at one point the sphinx laid in water, and for exactly how long? They say you can see water erosion on the monument itself.
nah i don't think the sphinx laid in water.. the erosion was from rain water.

there is still debate whether its rain erosion or not tho..

mainly because the last time scientist think there was seasonal rain was almost 10,000 years ago or further.... (some ppl believe the sphinx could be as old as 35,000 years old).

but with ancient egypt's timeline... that wouldn't make any sense...

their timeline has the sphinx build approx 5,000 years ago... at a time when there wasn't seasonal rain.... so why/how is the sphinx showing rain/water erosion?

if the sphinx is over 10,000 years old... that would mean the sphinx was build before the arrival of the ancient egyptians....

today's egyptian did believed their ancestors build the sphnix 5,000 years ago... thats the whole debate... if the water erosion on the sphinx dates the sphinx to over 10,000 years old... we know the ancient egyptians couldn't have build the sphinx.... so who build the sphinx?

still remember how they found underwater structures around the world and nat geo bought all rights so that only certain/limited footage would be shown :smh:

What, how the hell do you even buy rights to something like that?! And why keep that information from the world?! :smh:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

View media item 447162

Back
Top Bottom