Lost my iPhone, anything I can do?

Basically, I lost my iPhone. My friend said I left it at his house, then when I came by to pick it up, it wasn't there anymore.  I tried calling it but the battery was dead, I tried using Find My iPhone but the battery was dead. Anything I can do before I start raiding his place to look for it? 
frown.gif

your friend is a bad friend....why wouldnt he put it away for you?...

Trust, my boy wouldnt do that to me I've known him for years he wouldn't risk our friendship for $300-400. I think it could've been his girl or other roommate though lol

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Just take the L since you're lol'ing

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be co-signing with this guy, buy yes, you're ''loling,'' so take the ''L.''

Just be patient and wait until someone charges it and turns it on, because if they stole it, they will eventually. $%%+ they gon do with a dead iPhone? Keep checking Find My iPhone hourly for the next few days, and when it pops up, which I'm sure it will, report it to the police along with the address found through the Find My iPhone, and let the police handle that. No need getting yourself in a physical altercation, which could lead to further legal action, over an iPhone. But then again, if they're stealing iPhones, it's not like they have money for a lawyer anyway.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Basically, I lost my iPhone. My friend said I left it at his house, then when I came by to pick it up, it wasn't there anymore.  I tried calling it but the battery was dead, I tried using Find My iPhone but the battery was dead. Anything I can do before I start raiding his place to look for it? 
frown.gif
buy a new one

Trust, my boy wouldnt do that to me I've known him for years he wouldn't risk our friendship for $300-400. I think it could've been his girl or other roommate though lol
tired.gif

sick.gif

Trust, my boy wouldnt do that to me I've known him for years he wouldn't risk our friendship for $300-400.

guess you dont know him as well as you think, you saw what judas did to jesus
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom