Lost my job today....

I know how you feel man, i've been fired twice myself, both for attendance. Just get on the grind looking for another job. I quit my most recent job of 9months exactly one month ago and i've been surviving off of income tax. i don't have a car either so i feel your pain about it being tough to get toand from work. I need to be looking in the papers right this second, actually
smh.gif

for unemployment. it really depends on your employer. A lot of employers fight UI claims. Since you got FIRED I doubt you will get it.

Ya the other times I called in , There was a winter storm and the roads where horrible the others sick and a couple of them I had a doctors slip. I gotdiagnosed with I.B.S lol But I still need other testing done because I think its more than that, what the doctor told me to take fiber and some pills heprescribed arent working. So I guess some of you got lucky with your guts and dont have stomach pains all the time and have the craps everyday haha

Apply for unemployment no matter what anyone says. I basically was let go for the same reason. Your company might try to fight it, just stay prayerful.

God's blessings to you. It might seem bad now, but you will make it through. I been off since March 9th and I've been living okay. The rest hadactually been a blessing

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I worked there for 18 months just different parts of the plant. I'm looking at it in a good way, I need to head back to school. Factory work is horrible.

where are you located and where did you work?

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

for unemployment. it really depends on your employer. A lot of employers fight UI claims. Since you got FIRED I doubt you will get it.
just try callin for unemployment im callin right now

just because you're fired does not mean you are not eligible for unemployment pay. I was fired and I was on a performance improvement plan. I justcertified this morning. Maybe rules are different in MI than in IL, but the OP should try. Nothing to lose

Think im gonna get the boot for lates too. i got called into the office about it last week. They said we need to see immediate improvement!!...i've beenlate everyday since
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Position is maaaad causal (event security) but still...im taking liberties. Sayin that i've been at that place too long anyway so maybe it's for thebest
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom