Lost my phone but I think I found it for sale on Craigslist

Long story short, I lost my Iphone 4 on sunday and had it turned off by ATT (no Mobilme
tired.gif
). Today I checked to see if anyone was selling one in the area and found this ad no pictures....
This 16 gb iphone 4 comes with all accessories but no box. It has a screen protector front and back and is in good condition. It is running the latest 4.2.1software. Sorry but I don't think it can be unlocked. Price is firm.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So I emailed the seller.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ME - Asked the seller where they were located because I was interested in the phone.[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SELLER - (my location) out and about christmas shopping so can meet you anywhere[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Me - Can I ask why are you selling it and what do you mean by you think it can't be unlocked?
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SELLER - I have moved to Blackberry. The phone has the latest firmware which currently is unlockable (if you wanted to use [/font]tmobile or an overseas carrier). Some people buy these phones to unlock them. This phone is not suitable for them. It's an AT&T phone.

That has been the last email. What I find strange is that the seller has been emailing me from an Iphone ( after every email it says "sent from my iphone" if they switched to a Blackberry. It's either...

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My phone and the seller is trying to sell it because they alread have an Iphone.[/font]
  • [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Seller is legit and is selling their extra Iphone because they bought a Blackberry.[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Which one should I go with?[/font]

Long story short, I lost my Iphone 4 on sunday and had it turned off by ATT (no Mobilme
tired.gif
). Today I checked to see if anyone was selling one in the area and found this ad no pictures....
This 16 gb iphone 4 comes with all accessories but no box. It has a screen protector front and back and is in good condition. It is running the latest 4.2.1software. Sorry but I don't think it can be unlocked. Price is firm.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So I emailed the seller.[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ME - Asked the seller where they were located because I was interested in the phone.[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SELLER - (my location) out and about christmas shopping so can meet you anywhere[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Me - Can I ask why are you selling it and what do you mean by you think it can't be unlocked?
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SELLER - I have moved to Blackberry. The phone has the latest firmware which currently is unlockable (if you wanted to use [/font]tmobile or an overseas carrier). Some people buy these phones to unlock them. This phone is not suitable for them. It's an AT&T phone.

That has been the last email. What I find strange is that the seller has been emailing me from an Iphone ( after every email it says "sent from my iphone" if they switched to a Blackberry. It's either...

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My phone and the seller is trying to sell it because they alread have an Iphone.[/font]
  • [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Seller is legit and is selling their extra Iphone because they bought a Blackberry.[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Which one should I go with?[/font]

do you live in South Dakota? because there are about 5,000 iPhones for sale on CL around my way

do you live in South Dakota? because there are about 5,000 iPhones for sale on CL around my way

your right, your the only person whos ever lost an iphone

go be about that life

but i doubt you are

your right, your the only person whos ever lost an iphone

go be about that life

but i doubt you are

what makes you so sure that its yours...besides him being in your area...? do you know how many people have iphones these days?

Spoiler [+]
even if it was...are you about that life?

what makes you so sure that its yours...besides him being in your area...? do you know how many people have iphones these days?

Spoiler [+]
even if it was...are you about that life?

What makes me think it's mine or the slight possiblity of it being mine is the fact that this person said they are selling this phone because they switched to a Blackberry, but they are emailing me from an Iphone. If I just bought a new phone I would be using it.

What makes me think it's mine or the slight possiblity of it being mine is the fact that this person said they are selling this phone because they switched to a Blackberry, but they are emailing me from an Iphone. If I just bought a new phone I would be using it.

do this op...
just walk up on dude with a smile and give him that dope fiend.
then check out the phone.. you should know the unlock code. if its yours its yours.
if its not, its yours.

win win my nin

do this op...
just walk up on dude with a smile and give him that dope fiend.
then check out the phone.. you should know the unlock code. if its yours its yours.
if its not, its yours.

win win my nin

Back
Top Bottom