LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

HOLY +*%+ FACE %*+#!!!! Widmore was an effin Other! No wonder he needs to go back. HOT DAMN!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Does anybody have the ability to post the last 5 minutes or so from tonight's episode?

Don't know if posted, by Evangeline Lilly (Kate) is on Conan right now.

Tonight's episode started weird but ended GREAT.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

Anyone go back and re-watch seasons 1-4? I'm starting tonight.

Alex

roll.gif
I'm with you bro. I just read this and it kinda blew my mindconsidering tonight's/next week's previews events...
We saw Sawyer in the previews say he saw Kate. I'm thinking that they end up in a time during season 2. When all the other survivors are still on the island.
Remeber when Kate walked out of the hatch and saw the Black Horse? What she really saw was Sawyer, only seeing Sawyer would create a Paradox, so either the Island or her own mind replaced it with somthing else she has loved in her past, the Black Horse. Im sure next episode Sawyer will sneak off to try and get supplies from the hatch, this is when it will happen.
This explains Eko seeing Yemi, and probaly Hurley seeing Dave. They were just replacement memories to avoid paradox's. Remeber when Yemi said to Eko "You speak to me as if I was your brother." I'm thinking this is somone with bad intentions, attempting to stop Eko from doing somthing.
Same with Dave and Hurley. Dave tried to kill Hurley by getting him to jump off the Cliff. Im thinking somone is time traveling on the island and attempting to kill Hurley to prevent a future event.
Same can be said for Christian leading Jack off a cliff. The Christian we saw then was nothing like the one we've seen in season 4. This christian looked like Bernie from weekend at Bernies, not speaking, and looking like a zombie. In season 4 he was talking, and seemed like the real Christian. It was somone Jack couldnt see with out creating a paradox.

Im positive about the Black Horse, the other examples just go along with the theory.
I mean damn.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This episode was too crazy. Widmore being an Other. Des naming his son Charlie. I have to agree The Island over The 6. Especially Hurley, I still can'tbelieve he did that crap last week.
smh.gif

Locke and Faraday holding down on the island.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

$5 says Desmond's son "Charlie" is the "Real Charlie"
nerd.gif
I'll raise you $5 that it isn't.

ALTHOUGH...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the press release for the next episode. Something sick in store for next week...
eek.gif
wink.gif

KATE DISCOVERS THAT SOMEONE KNOWS AARON'S TRUE PARENTAL LINEAGE, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"The Little Prince" - Kate discovers that someone knows the secret of Aaron's true parental lineage. Meanwhile, the dramatic shifts through time are placing the lives of the remaining island survivors in extreme peril, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Note: This episode will repeat on Feb. 11 from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Susan Duerden as Carole Littleton, Tom Irwin as Dan Norton, William Blanchett as Aaron, Emerson Brooks as Tony, Stephanie Niznik as Dr. Evelyn Ariza, Melissa Farman as young Frenchwoman, Guillaume Dabinpons as Frenchman #1, Marc Menard as Frenchman #2, Bruno Bruni as Frenchman #3 and Ane Tranetzki as bellman.

"The Little Prince" was written by Brian K. Vaughan & Melinda Hsu Taylor and directed by Stephen Williams.

Evangeline Lilly just grabbed her breasts. You Central/Pacific Timers better watch.

Tonights episode answered a LOT of questions. Sawyer's "I just saw Kate" at the end of the episode is pretty interesting...and i'm liking theblack horse theory.

I've had so many damn theories in the past, I don't know what's what anymore. I can't believe it's almost been five years since I saw thepilot.

Also, does anyone think the H-bomb has anything to do with Desmond putting in the numbers? Was it preventing the bomb from detonating? Is that what was buriedbehind all the concrete in the hatch? Sorry if this was brought up before...didn't really follow the thread.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On top of what EBW said about the Polar Bear painting in Widmores office, the black rock was also there, and another painting of possibly the smoke monster?

I like EB14s theory about the rivalry/conflict between Widmore and Ben being started on the island.

Also tonights episode answered a lot of questions. Baby Lock/Alpert, showing Widmore on the island, revealing the year, etc....

-----------

This show is straight crack though. I wish every week was 2 hrs long. The show just flies by. I cannot wait until next Wednesday!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

We saw Sawyer in the previews say he saw Kate. I'm thinking that they end up in a time during season 2. When all the other survivors are still on the island.
Remeber when Kate walked out of the hatch and saw the Black Horse? What she really saw was Sawyer, only seeing Sawyer would create a Paradox, so either the Island or her own mind replaced it with somthing else she has loved in her past, the Black Horse. Im sure next episode Sawyer will sneak off to try and get supplies from the hatch, this is when it will happen.
This explains Eko seeing Yemi, and probaly Hurley seeing Dave. They were just replacement memories to avoid paradox's. Remeber when Yemi said to Eko "You speak to me as if I was your brother." I'm thinking this is somone with bad intentions, attempting to stop Eko from doing somthing.
Same with Dave and Hurley. Dave tried to kill Hurley by getting him to jump off the Cliff. Im thinking somone is time traveling on the island and attempting to kill Hurley to prevent a future event.
Same can be said for Christian leading Jack off a cliff. The Christian we saw then was nothing like the one we've seen in season 4. This christian looked like Bernie from weekend at Bernies, not speaking, and looking like a zombie. In season 4 he was talking, and seemed like the real Christian. It was somone Jack couldnt see with out creating a paradox.

Im positive about the Black Horse, the other examples just go along with the theory.
I mean damn.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear, the writers on this show are the illest dudes ever. I just finished watching the episode, and damn that was awesome. It was nice not seeing Jack/Kate/Ben/Sayid this week. After Hurley's actions last week it was nice. I thought to myself that the time traveling thing was getting out of hand and tired, but when Richard said "cool it Widmore" and Locke gave him that "i know you" grin, it made all doubts go away instantly. People on the island>>>>>People off the island right now. Locke and Farraday are such G's at this point on this show.

Did anybody notice the Polar Bear on the wall at Widmore's office when Des confronted him? Nice easter egg I noticed that I haven't seen anyone mention here. Like the producers have said before, LOST is that type of show that begs for replay value and it definitely gets that from me. I want to watch the first encounter with Locke in the previous episode where he saved Juliet and Sawyer just to see if I can pick up on how Widmore was acting.

Desmond's son being named Charlie got to me too.
frown.gif

Locke saying "Jacob sent me" and Alpert freezing up was classic. Everything definitely makes sense for Richard to visit baby Locke now. I mean seriously, how do the writers and producers come up with this crap? For anyone to call this show anything but stellar just doesn't like mysteries/science fiction or can't appreciate a good show. I know a lot of people are probably "Lost" right now at what's going on with this show, but those people need to log online and chat about it like us nerds do.
laugh.gif
It's the best way to get everything figured out/understood if you don't get it completely.

I swear LOST is THAT show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
More to come later i'm sure.

Co-sign on all of this. I really should have paid more attention to stuff. I missed the polar bear picture, and also didnt watch how Widmore was acting. Justfigured "oh he'll die by the end of the episode." I guess I cant really let up on paying attention to ANYTHING on this show. I did catch Desmondskid being named Charlie, that got me too.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

$5 says Desmond's son "Charlie" is the "Real Charlie"
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
what?

There was a theory website someone posted in the season 4 thread last year that is really starting to make a lot of sense right now. right now for me thebiggest question marks is Alpert and the smoke monster.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Evangeline Lilly just grabbed her breasts. You Central/Pacific Timers better watch.

Tonights episode answered a LOT of questions. Sawyer's "I just saw Kate" at the end of the episode is pretty interesting...and i'm liking the black horse theory.

I've had so many damn theories in the past, I don't know what's what anymore. I can't believe it's almost been five years since I saw the pilot.

Also, does anyone think the H-bomb has anything to do with Desmond putting in the numbers? Was it preventing the bomb from detonating? Is that what was buried behind all the concrete in the hatch? Sorry if this was brought up before...didn't really follow the thread.
Possibly/Probably. Maybe the number's harnessed the energy. I mean Desmond did say he was "saving the world" right?
laugh.gif
Honestly, who the hell knows besides Abrams/Cuse/Lindelof know what the hell isgoing on with LOST.
laugh.gif

I like that Black Horse theory.

Are there any guesses for who knows the true lineage of Aaron?
Sun/Widmore collabo? Ben?

eek.gif
this show is crazy.
That theory that EBW posted is crazy. Especially that Yemi/Eko example.

I seriously need all 4 seasons on dvd and can someone tell me the connection between faraday and I forgot the girl's name, something spencer?

I mean damn.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

Does anybody have the ability to post the last 5 minutes or so from tonight's episode?

also on the painting of the polar bear in widmore's office, at the top it says namaste? the black horse theory sounds concrete.

NAMASTE! Yep. I swear, EVERY TIME one question gets answered, FIVE more pop up.

The Ellie or "Eloise" chick being Farraday's mother and why she "looked familiar" is just more evidence as many people have thought itto be. With Widmore knowing she is in LA I guess they kept up with each other off the island. The question to me now is why/how did they get off the island?More WHY they left? Damnit I wanna watch this show from here until the end of the series right now. Why can't a damn white light flash over me so I can popin a 12 dvds and get all the answers to this show?

I'm still loving the island part of the show more than the off island part. I hope Jack gets these cats in order and brings them back. What's gonnahappen once the time starts skipping though?

DAMNIT ANOTHER QUESTION. LEMME STOP.
laugh.gif

Any answer regarding the 4-toed foot statue from a while ago?

Alex
Is that even a serious question? We will be lucky if that EVER gets explained.
tired.gif
tired.gif
You had to bring up that damn statue.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I MEAN 4 TOES? REALLY?
eek.gif
tired.gif

ALSO, What if the Walt that Shannon saw in the jungle related to the "Black horse paradox theory"? It could of been anyone at that point right?Taller Ghost Walt=Locke? ARGGGGGGGG.

Alex
tired.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I MEAN 4 TOES? REALLY?
eek.gif
tired.gif

ALSO, What if the Walt that Shannon saw in the jungle related to the "Black horse paradox theory"? It could of been anyone at that point right? Taller Ghost Walt=Locke? ARGGGGGGGG.
laugh.gif

I mean you can't just put a big *+@ 4 toed statue in the middle of nowhere and not explain what it's about?

Alex

Alex
tired.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I MEAN 4 TOES? REALLY?
eek.gif
tired.gif

ALSO, What if the Walt that Shannon saw in the jungle related to the "Black horse paradox theory"? It could of been anyone at that point right? Taller Ghost Walt=Locke? ARGGGGGGGG.
At this point, I'm beginning to think that all of those encounters with "dead" people are paradox-preventing-personas.

We've got:

Christian
Ana Lucia
Yemi
Boone
Shannon (right?)
Charlie
That dude building a "cabin" in the forest in last seasons finale
Black Horse
Hurley's friend

Charlie stands out in particular...I mean, dang. Still kind of piecing stuff together...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

What about Locke's "father"?

Was that really his father?

And that black horse was also seen by Sawyer...now that I've looked into it a little more.

Back
Top Bottom