LOST WEIGHT, TAKE A CLOSET FULL OF HOT STUFF FOR DIRT!

babybop2g

Banned
I'm not sure if this is in the wrong forum but I just moved near and wanted to get rid of alot of my Five Four jeans and tshirts, polos, jackets, and other stuff like: Orisue, Hundreds, Stussy, Lemar and Dauley,

I'm interested in really selling all of it to one-three people at most just to give someone a good bulk price. It's about 60 tee shirts, 30 polos, 30 jeans, 30 jackets, 20 hoodies. All L-XL and 38 size waist jeans and all of the jeans are Five Four.

Not sure how much this is worth and if anyone is interested so I didn't want to put it in the buying and selling lounge. I also ain't really tryna ship all this stuff and just moved to Emeryville so I'd rather meet up. Also the stuff is BRAND NEW OR VERY CLOSE as I have tons and tons of @#%$ that I either get for free or at low prices and I just wanna get rid of stuff I can't fit anymore.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

ill take everything for 1 shipped. i live in san jose. pm me.

kidding, but i am kinda interested. prices?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Lol honestly I really got alot of stuff and it's all new. I'd charge prolly about 3.50-5.00 for tees, 10-15 for polos, 20-25 for hoodies and jackets, and about the same for jeans. I am always in San Jose og shoppin. But I live in Emeryville in those new loft areas so if we could meet near there or something it would be easy because it's that much stuff. If someone had close to a grand and wanted to get clothes I'd give them boxes and boxes of new stuff and slightly used stff.

PICS?

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

what sizes are they
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

Shoe Geek- I answered the question on the sizes. They're all l-xl, 36-38.

Beezylocks- you know how hard it is to take pics of all that, that's why Im tryna meet up with someone.

Honestly I would like to meet up with whomever sometime this weekend if you want or today, just email me at williams.branden@gmail.com.

MaZA4eVeR14-Just hit me up on the email whenever you'd like to meet up. I'm down with you taking the jeans if you like.

Praise The X I -If you and your 3 friends are down, seriously I have sooo much stuff to sell to all of ya'll.

What do you mean? It won't fly under the radar for too long?

how is some 1 gunna go some where with out knowing wat they r gunna get.

Pics?

of ther best stuff

'

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Back
Top Bottom