LOUD DRUMMING, SPANISH MUSIC AND BLOCK PARTIES UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
It's getting worse now in the summer but there's always something boisterous going on outside my apartment complex 24/7. Whoever my mans is outsidewith the drums has kept it up since 12PM today. And I don't even think he's doing it for money.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I know exactly what you talking about, but to me it comes with the weather. That's the whole vibe. You know it's poppin outside when papi is out therewith the drums.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I threw a party last weekend and some Dominican kid decided to take the liberty to change the music I was playing to this #$%%#. I told him to fall back, Ibasically have to listen to this all day for hours.

i totally feel you because this is exactly what goes on in the apartment next door to mine.
their always throwing parties and playing music like the youtube video above till 3 in the morning or later.
highly unappreciated!
smh.gif

Let me get this correct your gettin heated cuz us (Hispanics) get it crackin when it's nice out? I feel you about the Spanish music cuz I get annoyed by itbut fam it's not only us that be out partyin like that...plus spanish parties be
pimp.gif
hood BBQs and parties FTW!

This reminds me of the chappelle skit where they go into the barbershop to see what people dance to
laugh.gif

no offense,

but the Spanish/Hispanic/Mexican people (in my school) be singing/rapping the most ******ed sounding songs...

no racial...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Why don't you just go and join them?
I have, I went to a couple of BBQs but come on, they keep this up ALL DAY.

That's Spanish parties for you man.....parties don't end for days
laugh.gif

Mannnnn

Boy are you salty?

Enjoy the mamis that go outside in booty shorts and play wit the water
pimp.gif

Maybe its me but I love it,,that's when you kno your right at home in your hood or block
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom