Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by throwback1718

dont wanna seem like a hater, but this is my OPINION

I think if you are getting a good paycheck that would allow you to atleast buy 2 of these bags from one paycheck its okay to spend that kind of money on the bag.

but if an entire paycheck was sacrificed to purchase this bag, then its pointless. Obviously quality isn't what you paid for here, just the name and design. Im pretty sure there are less expensive bags out there that could be equal or better quality that stand out and can give the effect you would like.

But all in all if you are getting the kind of money to just spend 1500 on it without worry, do you.
I just wish I could do that...
I dont even know why you bothered asking on NT when its pretty well known that most of us aren't ballin out like that.... Yet

Im balling, just not gonna drop that kind of money

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad

Dude, your HATE is OD unnecessary...like seriously. You wish for them to be racist towards him because he spent 1500 on a bag, comon man...stop that nonsense.

That said, I will cosign you (though I am hesitant to because of how outrageous you are) on the absurdity of spending that much on a bag.

But then again, it's only absurd because I don't have $1500 lying around to be spent. Plus, my values on matters pertaining to finances would never allow me to spend that much on a bag...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But check this OP-- as far as I'm concerned, you paid a good amount of money for a luxury item and as such, you should be entitled to a level of customer service that is equally luxurious. True story. I'd say you march down to the closest LV store and let them know how frustrated you are with both their product and their service. You could even demand that they give you an in-store replacement, granted you bring them a receipt of course. Chances are, if LV really cares about their business and their image, they'll do something then and there.

take it back, they should repair it no questions asked, especially if you purchased it less than a year. Oh btw LV craftsmanship>Gucci craftsmanship.

Ohhh and anyone that dares speak ill on the Jansport name deserves to get sprayed-on by a skunk. 

Jansport makes QUALITY bags (unlike a certain luxury brand, apparently).

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

This

First of all, why in the world are you spending 1500 on a men purse?

Second please keep in mind how much money you wasted. I hope they treat you bad and call you every insulting racial name they can. Thats what you get for spending 1500 on a bad with designs like that and because its LV. Stick to basic bags. Does that bag pay your bills? Does it get you booty?

Man just so mad at this nonsense. I'm just mad so mad man just mad
Jesus Christ why is the hate so strong?
if its his money why are you worried about what he buys with it? especially on a site where 97% of us joined because we spend ridiculous amount of money on things we dont need...yous a lame 

roll.gif
@ dudes resentment for Treyce. U shoulda copped a Tumi fam
pimp.gif

I own a cheap messenger bag and it has not broken yet. His 1500 could buy like 30 of my bag

why you gunnin so hard at dude? its personal choice....

the same reason yall go out and buy dumb %@#+ (clothes, sneakers, simping)

he made the thread cause obviously he was heated that he spent X amount of money for a quality item and it wasnt about quality...

that paramus LV store id OD racist, the younger employees in there are down right disrespectful and rude.....

RL - why dont you tryin callin the 1-800 number or something directly cause glue is just reckless and wild
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

why you gunnin so hard at dude? its personal choice....

the same reason yall go out and buy dumb %@#+ (clothes, sneakers, simping)

he made the thread cause obviously he was heated that he spent X amount of money for a quality item and it wasnt about quality...

that paramus LV store id OD racist, the younger employees in there are down right disrespectful and rude.....

RL - why dont you tryin callin the 1-800 number or something directly cause glue is just reckless and wild
smh.gif

I would be OD rude if I have a bunch of folks coming in my store window shopping when all I want is some commission from some people who actually have money and will buy stuff. There is a reason for security. I would judge the funk out of a person if I knew all they were doing was window shopping and Yes I'm saying it. Last comment for tonight, I'm mad OD with this stuff cause I'm just mad ight.

last time feedin the troll....

its your job, you telling me youve bought something every time you walked in to a store in your life?

i didnt think so
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Ohhh and anyone that dares speak ill on the Jansport name deserves to get sprayed-on by a skunk. 

Jansport makes QUALITY bags (unlike a certain luxury brand, apparently).

co-sign. I have a basic jansport backpack from  my freshman year in high school (im a junior in college now) and its still in excellent shape
pimp.gif

Sid

You're a hypocrite. Why do you spend $180-$200 on a pair of kicks when you can buy a pair of kicks for $15-20?

I have never spent anywhere near 500 on sneakers my friend. and sneakers are way more durable than a messenger bag that he probably carries a note book of no information in. Even the wealthy business men don't carry 1500 dollar messenger bags. Same goes with LV coin purses and crap. Just makes no sense to me. And please send me money since your so open to doing it. my paypal is sidlugar23@yahoo.com
My dude slipped that in with the sleekness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Sid

You're a hypocrite. Why do you spend $180-$200 on a pair of kicks when you can buy a pair of kicks for $15-20?
definitely not da same....

try balling in 15 dollar kicks
laugh.gif

there's NO reason you spending 1500 other trying to impress other people.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sid

laugh.gif

You think every shoe 180-200 is performance based? You ballin in Yeezy's daily?
The analogy aforementioned is perfect. I can't believe people on NT actually criticize others on brand purchases. This place is called NIKEtalk!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sid

laugh.gif

who says he balls in his kicks?? And why does he have to be impressing other people? Why can't he just buy it cause he likes it?

That sucks to hear.

I always clamored about how I want to shop at LV in Vegas once I am fortunate enough to do so, guess I won't be doing that anymore.

Sid Lugar you are a lame.. Going on and on and on about how you're broke and dont have the mone to spend on LV>  If you're broke then why even click on  a LV thread.. No one wants to hear bout your cheap messenger bags.. no one wants to hear how YOU would spend your money... Dudes be acting like straight broads talkin about and hating on what the next man has... Everyone has their own thing that they waste their money on.. 

As far as OP goes, sorry to hear bout your bag.. Ive always been more of a gucci guy but was def thinking about picking up some LV stuff in the near future... That makes me think twice about it now...  They should have either A. refunded you your money asap.. or B. givin you a brand new bag.. the shouldnt be trying to "repair" a bag...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

I would have tried to get that employee fired or at least in trouble. No way would I let that slide.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

i bought a tote bag from there once, sales associate thought i was playin when i said id buy it.
rude as $#%^
tired.gif
I feel ya man!

Went to a LV store in Vegas, was looking at their shoes, jackets... etc. There was one particular Varsity looking jacket I saw on the Mannequin, I asked one the sales person how much it was, she was like "if you have to ask, then maybe you can't afford it" I looked at her with the
indifferent.gif
she then tried to play it off with the "i'm just kidding *giggles*"

I would have tried to get that employee fired or at least in trouble. No way would I let that slide.

That's how many of the LV employees are. They won't bother with you until you become a regular or they see your purchase history and see that you spend money with them. Oh btw the Varsity Jacket that you saw on the model(im assuming at the crystal city center LV) retails for $4k if you wanted to know.

Back
Top Bottom