Louis Vuitton employees in Saks question

I'm sure many of you have seen Louis Vuitton kiosks inside of your Saks Fifth Avenue stores. I know these kiosks are owned by LV, therefore the workers work for LV. I was wondering if those employees receive a Saks discount to go along with their LV discount?

Good question. One of the local Bloomingdales here has a LV which I've seen their store computers say Bloomingdales, so they could be part of the department store.

I would do that pt time if true just for a discount they wouldn't even have to pay me, no w2 needed.

LV stores inside of larger high end stores operate as independent retail chains with their own employees and managers. So I don't think they get a discount in that store.

Just googled the LV discount and it's supposedly 30%

Sig check!! I need a high end store discount around NYC, I will hold you down $$!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Good Luck with your Sig Cels, don't we all want that connect?
laugh.gif
seems like I been looking for that connect forever. Crazy part is the people with those connects care less bout high end %@+ 
ohwell.gif

They do not get the department store discount, simply the LV. The Saks employees however, get both the store discount and 30% off at LV as well.

my moms friend worked at saks and i believe they recently reduced the LV discount to saks employees to 15%.. i could be wrong though

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

LV stores inside of larger high end stores operate as independent retail chains with their own employees and managers. So I don't think they get a discount in that store.

Just googled the LV discount and it's supposedly 30%

Sig check!! I need a high end store discount around NYC, I will hold you down $$!
My friend worked at a Louis Vuitton store in Las Vegas (city center one). She had 30% off for a year, but only up to $2000.00... so once she used that $2000.00 discount, she had to wait another year..
grin.gif
  the good thing about working at LV is that you get to keep all their suits (uniform), they change their suits every season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom