Louis Vuitton for men

So I've starting wearing small amounts of Louis Vuitton (Belts, evidence sunglasses, wallet, etc). I was thinking about getting a montsouris backpack but I wasnt sure because someone said it was feminine. What do you think? Is this backpack feminine? Is Louis Vuitton in general feminine?

Why not get a suit or a tie... why a backpack?
A suit shows your have more class and it doesn't yell look at me i have money?

sick.gif
@ the thought of an LV suit

that kinda $!! will bring the wrong kind of attention...too much attention being drawn to yourself, especially with monogrammed or other LV patterns.

Overpriced, gaudy and too metrosexual/ flashy for my taste. I've been in an LV store and they actually have some nice, subtle items but the prices were stupid. A trunk/ suitcase for $40,000 took the cake.

nah, get the bag man.

later on in life when you start getting real money, you'll realize that monogram stuff is wack.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Overpriced, gaudy and too metrosexual/ flashy for my taste. I've been in an LV store and they actually have some nice, subtle items but the prices were stupid. A trunk/ suitcase for $40,000 took the cake.

pretty much this

if i cared for expensive clothe/accessories LV would be on the bottom of my list

Again, seasonal LV apparel is actually good quality. It's their branded stuff that is garbage, just like all that branded Gucci stuff you guys like to rock. You guys really need to understand the difference between this stuff. It comes from two different places with completely different marketing strategies. Hell, Gucci let's all the sheep do the marketing for them.

I woudnt get a monogram all print bag, but id get a black damier one.

Hell, I still want a black damier duffel bag.
pimp.gif

But monogram bookbag? Nah chill b. Only monogram thing I would purchase is a belt, maybe wallet.

Hands down the best LV Backpack would be the Christopher. No matter which leather option its boss.

White Damier
LhtEGlCa25h9Ses.jpg

Brown Monogram
100421X2_TI_B-GR_03.jpg

Red Epi
red.jpg

Ostrich
jayz_lvbackpack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom