Louis Vuitton for men

You asked this question in the wrong place.

Take this to the high end designer clothing shoe thread in the sneaker showcase section.

Dudes on here are going to hate and troll.

"LV is hype"
"LV is guady overpriced"
"waste of money"
Etc

Your lv sunglasses, wallet and belt means nothing. Go to the high end designer threads. Dudes will put you too shame.

Dudes in there got 2,000 dollars shoes, 1,000 belts, etc.

Plus most on here don't have 2-3 racks to drop on luggage or a backpack.

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Take this to the high end designer clothing shoe thread in the sneaker showcase section.

"LV is hype"
"LV is guady overpriced"
"waste of money"
Etc

Your lv sunglasses, wallet and belt means nothing. Go to the high end designer threads. Dudes will put you too shame.

BRTky.jpg

Originally Posted by gocougs77

Belts, evidence sunglasses, wallet

I have these 3 items as well, really all you need (note i never wear em all at once, too gaudy for me). Invest that backpack money in some clothes/shoes/watch/wristwear instead of that attention-seeker bag 

insecure OP is insecure

guise, will people think im a girl if buy this expensive backpack. i don't want to be a girl, just kewl

"LV is hype"
"LV is guady overpriced"
"waste of money"
Etc

aint you the same dude that puckers his lips in pictures and rocks LV handkerchiefs because you cant afford the scarf?

Originally Posted by MMG

"LV is hype"
"LV is guady overpriced"
"waste of money"
Etc

aint you the same dude that puckers his lips in pictures and rocks LV handkerchiefs because you cant afford the scarf?
ether
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

someone get dudes pic

IMO the very expensive name brands i.e.. LV, Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna is only good for belts, sunglasses and wallets. everything else isn't m style

Originally Posted by MMG

"LV is hype"
"LV is guady overpriced"
"waste of money"
Etc

LMFAO blast
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Again, seasonal LV apparel is actually good quality. It's their branded stuff that is garbage, just like all that branded Gucci stuff you guys like to rock. You guys really need to understand the difference between this stuff. It comes from two different places with completely different marketing strategies. Hell, Gucci let's all the sheep do the marketing for them.
Yep.

Originally Posted by damian054

IMO the very expensive name brands i.e.. LV, Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna is only good for belts, sunglasses and wallets. everything else isn't m style

Expensive to whom?

Originally Posted by damian054

That is actually a bad example, outside of LV, the shades are pretty much made by one company for almost all designers. 

Back
Top Bottom