LOUISVILLE, KY heads

No, they just get every Jordan because its DA's story...Derby is great if you actually go to Derby instead of crusing Broadway and stopping in the middle of the street to get out of your car and talk to your homie. Derby isn't a car show, it's horseracing and tradition!

^ Yes Full Court has an urban account. Havent seen any denim dunks around though. Full Court still has a couple sizes of the tour yellows as of yesterday. Anyone know whos gettin the4 Fantastic 4 Pack? I know my store isnt.

come on louisville, don't let the thread die out...how is it looking for the mars 4's out there? (which stores are getting them besides fullcourt)

I called full court and they said they arent getting that many. MOst other stores I called said they were only getting 1-2 per size.
Need DMP sz 10 DS. Willing to Trade Black/red XI's or True Blue III's cdebaca5@insightbb.com

Did they mention how many pairs they were getting? How many per person? For the tours they made me buy a shirt, but I was able to get 3 pair. Whats the lines like for a midnight release? If you get there a 9 about what spot will you usually get? first 10? Thanks D
Need DMP sz 10 DS. Willing to Trade Black/red XI's or True Blue III's cdebaca5@insightbb.com

Ill be up there about 830-9. When I called for the tours they didnt tell me they were having a midnight release, but I luckily got my hands on 2 pair in my size the next day. Hope its that easy again. See you there

yeah they are kinda shady up there, they wont tell you anything over the phone. They still have the tours on display up there. I seen all the clothing for the 5s up there the other day. Theres some pretty nice shirts. Im glad that if i have to buy a shirt there will be better ones to choose from this time. Ill be there anywhere between 8:30-9:15 witha few people, ill c u up there.

I called full court wednesday, and they said they still havent gotten them. Called today and they said they werent going to get them now, some kind of a credit dispute. Anyone heard anything about this?

Anyone getting the greenbeans? I think I finally caved
I usually wear cowboy boots and listen to Hank Williams JR., if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom