LOUISVILLE, KY heads

footaction jefferson mall is getting them but i wouldnt take a chance there cuz they are only gonna have like 12 pair available to the public. Full Court is SUPPOSED to get them but if you know full court thats a big SUPPOSED to.

Fullcourt is on a BIG downward slide. If FC doesnt get these there willbe an all out riot at J-mall. Will have to make a road trip to indy or see if any stores in lex will get them. Got one pair locked up so far, going for 6
I usually wear cowboy boots and listen to Hank Williams JR., if that matters.

what happened to full court? isn't derek anderson the owner/financier? any news on home skate shop, anything on sale, do they have sb trainers(late, i know)

Sb trainers are gone. DA doesnt own the store anymore. Anyone have any updates on who else will get the grapes? Im sure J-mall will get a total of 6 pairs. Anyone from Lexington know if any stores will get these?

Just called full court. They said they "should" get the grapes. Everyone better start coming up with a backup plan.

Footaction is now telling people they arent getting them. Great

I am done with full court with this blown release. They lied straight to my face 3x saying they had the grape 5s. 8 hours and a wasted half day of work and still didnt get to get the grapes. I am gonna try to report this as much as possible because the same thing went down with the nubuck 5s. Also the half court near newburg road has Fake Clear AF1s and clear AJs. This si terrible business and there account needs to be taken asap.

^^^^^ They have wasted too many hours of my life. First the black/caro V's and then the grapes. Told everyone they were there, and that they would open at 10. People line up for hours and he just stroll in whenever the hell he wants (12:30). Im really surprised nothing more happened. If you find the info to report them let me know, I would like to do it as well. Going to have to start making road trips for thes LS releases. My offer of $150 for your bordeaux stands D

Hey let me know where you guys start going for limited releases. I was there also for 3 and a half hours. Hey wasn't the guy there that delivered the shoes to the store. What did he have to say about it. Hey Chew. I just looked in the showcase and seen your pic of your shoes you wore to Full Court. I was a couple spots behind you with the red shirt. i live out in PRP off Dixie Hwy.

^^^^^ Did you have the olympic VII's on? The shirt was a blueprint to a shoe? All my buddies are in the dixie hwy area, that where I pretty much am every weekend.One pair of grapes was at my door when I got back from full court, absolutely beautiful. As far as getting limited releases in louisville, 2 words: road trip.

Yeah that was me with the Olympics on. Hey congrats on getting the grapes, I'm still trying on Ebay. I'm just not gonna pay over 200.00 for them. If I get em I get em if not o well.

counterfeit @nike.com someone needs to send a couple emails with me about whats goin on with the fakes out on newburg road, dont worry about reporting them to their jb rep thats about to be taken care of as we speak.

^^^^^^ More info

We waited till around 12:30 in the afternoon and the guy that runs FC showed up and said he didn't get them. But the guy that delivered them to the store was there and told us he did get them. So there were a few arguments but nothing got out of line. As Half Court goes I don't think they were even supposed to get them.

^ That old guy was lyin. he didnt have a clue what he ws talkin about. We was there for 8 hours after bein told the night before by the same guy who opened up 2 hours late that they had 18 pair and 4 different shirts for the grapes in the back of the store. Ill never go there again. Im done with full court.

Hey D. So the old guy didn't deliver them like he said, the grapes were still in the store when they opened and he didn't want to sell them or what. Man I hear ya though I'm not going back to Full Court either. Hey if you don't mind let me know where you will start going to get limited kicks. If you don't mind, thanks.

Hey D. I almost forgot. Did you hear anything when you reported what went on down there? Thanks again.

Alright I might as well let you guys know. Full court did indeed get the grapes. The night before I offered him $200 a pair for every pair he had. He said he would and I walked out with all 14 pairs. He also stated he was getting another shipment that night. Sorry guys. Then I ran into the easter bunny and he bought all 14 pairs for $300 a piece, then he flipped them to santa claus so he would be ready for the holiday season.

Spoos, as far as LS releases, were hittin the road. Cincy or indy

Lol. That's not even right Chew. Oh by the way, did the Easter Bunny pay you cash of check?

WE'll just wait like a week before the release, and call all the stores who will get them, and just go where are best chances of getting them will be. Im really no too excited about anything coming out real soon.

Back
Top Bottom